AEG L14850 Heater relay

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My washing machine has just stopped with the error code E66. From having a hunt round on the internet it looks like it's the heater relay. I've sourced one, but I'm not sure where it's located in the machine. I figured that if it's a relay, it should be a case of unplug the faulty one, and plug in the new one, so I could do it myself. I can't find a wiring diagram to help, so I was wondering if anyone could help? Many thanks

Sponsored Links
Erm, I think you need to solder this onto the main control board found somewhere inside the main body i.e not the front fascia control panel, but is possible it could be there.
The biggest problem you have is unsoldering the old one without damaging the pcb board.

Remove the top panel and put a photo on here of the rear of the front fascia control panel so I can advise further..

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back