African migrants

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
With all the do-gooders spouting off that Europe should be doing more to help the thousands of migrant's heading for Italy, I would ask why cant they do something for themselves, there are large numbers of fully able men making the trips across the Med don't they have the guts to fight in order to protect their families, No they want to bleed Europe dry of benefits while we send our troops to sort their problems out, and I would say to all those who support these people, get yourselves a early flight out to give the Italians a hand.

Sponsored Links
They know the eu is a soft touch with pc leadership and weak legislation to protect its own citizens and afraid to speak out about what should be done.
Which is deploy gunboats and sink them on the crossing.

What do you think Churchill would have done?
Fannyied about like nosefukall and co?

Sponsored Links
The so called ' criminal people traffickers' are nothing more than ferry boat operators carrying fare paying customers to their preferred destination. A bit like Ryanair really. True refugees don't have money to pay for that sort of thing, only economic migrants have money.

Those leaving African ports to attempt to illegally enter Europe cannot be tolerated, especially as the "masters" are often allied to islamic extremist scum and their financial coercion is used to fund their hate crimes, then as I see it, there are two alternatives.

1. Ignore it when boats overturn. There is plenty of room in Davy Jones's Locker.
2. With or without the consent of the authorities, put our own troops into the countries from which the migrants are leaving, and thus stop it at source.

I seem to recall that that rescue boats were shot at by the Islamic terrorists who traffic the migrants. Sorry old chap, you open fire on me, and your next stop is the bottom of the ocean! Your passengers are collateral damage. Let the message get back, and perhaps the migrants will realise there is no pot of gold at the end of the rainbow and will stay put. Moreover, any boat people rescued should be immediately sent back to the country from which they departed.

The so called ' criminal people traffickers' are nothing more than ferry boat operators carrying fare paying customers to their preferred destination. A bit like Ryanair really. True refugees don't have money to pay for that sort of thing, only economic migrants have money.

A bit like Ryanair?? Wonder if they charged them for luggage in the hold and a quid to use the toilet? ;) ;)

The so called ' criminal people traffickers' are nothing more than ferry boat operators carrying fare paying customers to their preferred destination. A bit like Ryanair really.

But the refugees get to travel in more comfort and dignity...

The EU should be blockading the Libyan coast and stopping these boats leaving in the first place.

Intercept vessel, off load passengers, arrest traffickers, sink vessel return refugees to Africa..

Let them all live with nosebag, john D and peterchichester (nee meachem). They obviously like the idea of living like sardines and sharing their wealth until they are penniless. Nosebag could even pay for their private health care so they are not a burden on society.

Silly me. Old people are the biggest burden on society apparently.

In which case, put the old people in the boats before the EU Navy sinks them...

Since many of us have a broadly Christian philosophy of life whether we like it or not, may I refer you to the "do unto others bit". In particular, the question about what the prevailing view of the immigrants might be should the boot have been on the other foot and Europeans were attempting to migrate en mass to North Africa?

We should ascertain this or consider any available evidence, and do unto them that which they would have done unto us.

This would be fair, surely :)

Since many of us have a broadly Christian philosophy of life whether we like it or not, may I refer you to the "do unto others bit". In particular, the question about what the prevailing view of the immigrants might be should the boot have been on the other foot and Europeans were attempting to migrate en mass to North Africa?

We should ascertain this or consider any available evidence, and do unto them that which they would have done unto us.

This would be fair, surely :)

Not a bad idea, it must be empty there by now.

Sponsored Links
Back