Again.... commission a combi & legalities

I also don't like being called a tradesman

Man from auntie more appropriate?
I on the other hand attend to show expertise and skill not be injured by someone's utterances :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
well this has been fun... the very first poster gave me good info and exactly what i needed to know....

everyone else... cheers. Have a good day.

well this has been fun... the very first poster gave me good info and exactly what i needed to know....

everyone else... cheers. Have a good day.

Aye very good I hope you flood the place, 2.30pm Xmas day & a fitting blows off.
Don't thank me, I live my life on good Karma........(y)

Considering you live your life on good karma, you've just contradicted yourself.

Suggesting that my house floods and a fitting blows off christmas day must be bad for your karma?!....

Anyway... you don't have to be a RGI to fit a decent (none flooding) CH system. its simple stuff. It'll be fine. Thanks though.

Have a good christmas.

Sponsored Links
Since your initial post on this subject was a silly question, I'll ask a silly question... Why do you want the boiler fitted before the walls are plastered and you have hung the rads?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back