Ah Ignorance of the law is a defence !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
What is the matter with the justice system in this country? It seems that any lame excuse from a member of an ethnic minority allows them to receive far more leniency than someone who is indigenous to these shores. In a similar vein, I recall a recent case where several south-asian immigrants (some maybe even second or third generation) were convicted of similar offences. I pose this question. In the United Kingdom, it is against the law to discriminate on grounds of gender. Thus those who do not accept sex equality, (like the rapist-subject of this post who had been taught women are worthless), are they not guilty of an offence under the Sex Discrimination Act? Thus those who teach such discrimination, why are they not prosecuted? Oh yes, I know why. They are an ethnic minority! They can do what they damn well like and our justice system lets them get away with it! But if Mr Indigenous speaks out, he is branded Racist and faces prosecution under the Race Relations Act! This legislature in this country needs to wise-up and fast, before extremist parties are *voted* into power or a certain religious group *seizes* power and imposes their law on the majority. I know which I would rather see!

To live in britain today.

I'm behind the door as a thief today.. Everything is nailed down UNLESS you need/want that incident to happen.

;)

Your right astra'

It's a sad fact that in this country some are more equal than others.

And it's not the indigenous whites.

I just want Astra99 to break up his posts into an easily readable type thing.

What a absolutely terrible decision by Judge Michael Stokes, this smacks of not wanting to upset the Muslim society, this is our country, and anyone living here should be subject to our laws, ignorance is no defence.
There was another case recently where some Muslim girls beat up and injured a british girl, their defence was that they were not use to the effects of alcohol, and they got away with it.
The judiciary of this country need a good shake up.

Wotan

That is the biggest load of kerap i've heard in a long time, how often have i heard "IGNORANCE IS NOT AN EXCUSE"!!!!

Maybe the judge is playing devils advocate, he is secretly employed by the BNP to wind us up so we pledge our support to Nick wots his name!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back