Ah Ignorance of the law is a defence !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well..

It's in the Daily Mail so half of it will be made up and the other half based upon facts and then twisted so they are no longer recognisable.

The root problem is allowing the teaching and practice of religion to be above the law. Christianity/Judaism/Islam have privilieged status and as a society we are too scared to confront them. The people teaching children that women are worthless because that's what their religion says should be locked up for child abuse.

Sponsored Links
When the race card comes out careers are ruined and well paying jobs lost.

What else could the judge do?

Only when the race card is ripped up will this country get anywhere.

Right now the media is in charge of 'public' opinion.
Make a remark on a website and either it will be removed or in the case of the daily mail censored and not shown to the public.
Peoples real feelings on issues are being burried by political correctness running away from legal action.
The voice of the people is being deliberately suppressed.

TBH if anything happened to Prince Harry I think that would be all it took for people finally to say F*CK TH*S crock of sh*te we have had enough.

I would certainly imagine the Police would be unable to cope with the lid coming off the jar they have being holding the lid on for so long.

Well..

It's in the Daily Mail so half of it will be made up and the other half based upon facts and then twisted so they are no longer recognisable.

The root problem is allowing the teaching and practice of religion to be above the law. Christianity/Judaism/Islam have privilieged status and as a society we are too scared to confront them. The people teaching children that women are worthless because that's what their religion says should be locked up for child abuse.

So he wasn't 18 and she wasn't 13 and he didn't book a hotel room?

Sponsored Links
So he wasn't 18 and she wasn't 13 and he didn't book a hotel room?

I have no idea. If the story was in a different paper I would possibly believe it. The Mail is a comic.

lol and it wasn't his picture and the Judge isn't the real judge and those aren't his real comments..lol

take your fingers out of your ears and out of lalaland

It would have been interesting if the headmaster of that sectarian school had been called to vouch for the claims.

he wouldn't have kept his job long.

On BBC news this morning, I heard that the British citizenship test is to be rewritten and the new version will have questions that most of us 'indigenous' Brits are likely to know already. I'd like to think that one of the new questions will be "What's the age of consent?"

The age of 'consent' in this country is actually to all intents and purposes 14.

I know that GPs prescribe contraception to 14yr old children and do not inform parents under 'patient confidentiality'
The system allows this action and it is written in policy.
Your school nurse will also advise the same on the basis that contraception is better than unwanted pregnancies.
I totally disagree. I believe that being told not to have sex and hang on for a couple of years is even better advice . . . where is the race?
I was over 18 when I lost my cherry and I did not feel left out. I had standards. anyone can be sexually active at any age personally there is no need to involve another party.
Your school nurse will also administer the HPV vaccine to 12-13yr old girls at school when its known effectiveness is only around four years.

Its time adults stopped sexualising children. My daughter is 14 and I prevented her having the HPV vaccine. She can have it at 16 if she wishes but I for one will never encourage underage sex.

The age of 'consent' in this country is actually to all intents and purposes 14.

I know that GPs prescribe contraception to 14yr old children and do not inform parents under 'patient confidentiality'
The system allows this action and it is written in policy.
Your school nurse will also advise the same on the basis that contraception is better than unwanted pregnancies.
I totally disagree. I believe that being told not to have sex and hang on for a couple of years is even better advice . . . where is the race?
I was over 18 when I lost my cherry and I did not feel left out. I had standards. anyone can be sexually active at any age personally there is no need to involve another party.
Your school nurse will also administer the HPV vaccine to 12-13yr old girls at school when its known effectiveness is only around four years.

Its time adults stopped sexualising children. My daughter is 14 and I prevented her having the HPV vaccine. She can have it at 16 if she wishes but I for one will never encourage underage sex.

You are right, all we need to do is tell teenagers to wait and be patient, after all they never do any stupid things and ignore advice.

My daughter is 14 and I prevented her having the HPV vaccine.
Yep, and I bet you prevent her reading the Highway Code in case it encourages her to steal cars.

One thing you can be sure of, she's not going to tell you when (not if) she becomes (or became) sexually active.

"Hey, Daddy, why have I got cervical cancer?"
"Because I wanted you to be scared of having sex"

The whole point of vaccination is to provide protection against disease, and this is also the point of providing it BEFORE the person is likely to be infected. You don't take the Polio vaccination after you've arrived in Pakistan, you take it long before you are exposed to risk.

mdf290 said:
I believe that being told not to have sex and hang on for a couple of years is even better advice . . . where is the race?

I find myself in partial agreement, at least to the extent that 14 year olds shouldn't really be doing anything for which contraception would be needed. What they should be doing is learning basic sexual skills that will prove invaluable in the years to come. :cool: :cool: :cool: The mad rush to 'go all the way' as it was called in my young day is both short-sighted and potentially limiting. :( :( :( You make love with your whole body - and your brain too - and, contrary to current popular belief, orgasm is not its be-all and end-all.

Don't get me wrong; I've nothing against the good old missionary position - as an expression of love it has a lot in its favour - but listen up you teenagers out there: If you really want to plant your other half in the ceiling, that's not the way to do it. There is no such place as 'all the way'. Nature provided us with an almost unlimited range of options so do yourselves a huge favour and learn some of them. Trust me, when you get to my age, you'll be really pleased that you did. :D :D :D

The sad thing is that this post would be irrelevant if it wasn't for the sorry state of what passes for sex education in so many of our schools. I was frankly horrified to discover that our son hadn't even been taught elementary female anatomy. :eek: :eek: :eek: What kind of education do you call that! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

What a dreadful thing to do to your daughter. You could have massively reduced her chances of ever getting cervical cancer, now you have ensured that chance could be lost for ever. All because you wanted to impose your moral crusade on somebody else.

What a dreadful thing to do to your daughter. You could have massively reduced her chances of ever getting cervical cancer, now you have ensured that chance could be lost for ever. All because you wanted to impose your moral crusade on somebody else.

Hold onto your horses.. There are other reasons I took that decision.

It was originally cervirax she was going to get immunised with which is an inferior and less tested product than gardasil so I didn't want her to be a test rat for some profiteering pharma company with a less proven and effective product.
The Govt changed to Gardasil which protects better and has a better history of side effects

So now I will agree to the immunisation which I can have done at my local GPs upon request . . BUT why rush it right now when she is only 14.
The vaccine only has a suggested protection of up to 5 yrs and this is still not properly verified such was the rush to get into the market with it.

My reasoning is at 15 she will have protection till she is nearly 20 and may even have got a life partner by then. if she was immunised at 13 like the school wanted at 18 she would have lost her protection...

Of course I am taking a risk that my 14yr old daughter can hold back from sex till she is 15.

This wouldn't actually be a problem if other parents weren't so stupid and slack with their kids . . .but I am not and I have done and planned the best for my child.

Your strictness wont affect her like you think it will, in fact probably the opposite. If I remember back it was always the girls with the strict parents that were the filthiest, but acted like butter wouldn't melt.

Sad that you'd rather have your daughter chaste at the risk of her very life, than taking a pragmatic and reasonable vaccine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back