Airbus fury

B

Bodd

Airbus bosses are furious after the Government spurred them to publish a dire forecast of the impact of Brexit before handing a prize £2bn RAF contract to US rival Boeing without a competition.

I have learnt that last month’s bombshell warning from Airbus that it could be forced to leave the UK came after discussions with senior Remainer ministers preparing for the Chequers summit.

Sponsored Links
Airbus bosses are furious after the Government spurred them to publish a dire forecast of the impact of Brexit before handing a prize £2bn RAF contract to US rival Boeing without a competition.

I have learnt that last month’s bombshell warning from Airbus that it could be forced to leave the UK came after discussions with senior Remainer ministers preparing for the Chequers summit.

Will be good to see some evidence. Even rumours in the press might help.

Do your sources tell you that there will be no issues for airbus in the uk after brexit? In other words, it is definitely false and airbus will continue, as they have been?

[QUOTE="Yafo, post: 4180124, member: 257040"

Do your sources tell you that there will be no issues [/QUOTE]

I can't tell you that or who my sources are.

Sponsored Links
Not a problem for the Quitters, they voted for the UK to resign from the EU and were willing to put up with the damage to our economy.

I don't ask you to name your sources.

Just your own thoughts. Not too difficult. It's a simple question. Will Airbus suffer from brexit or not. In your own words.

I don't ask you to name your sources.

Just your own thoughts. Not too difficult. It's a simple question. Will Airbus suffer from brexit or not. In your own words.

Well I suppose if they have lost this contract to Bowing, then I suppose they will suffer in a way....

So yes. My words

Well I suppose if they have lost this contract to Bowing, then I suppose they will suffer in a way....

So yes. My words

Nice little twist.

Will brexit cause issues that will affect airbus in the uk. Which really means its workers. In your own words, just answer not avoid please

Although there will be some administrative changes needed for Airbus when we leave the EU, costs will not increase and the logistical upheaval of relocating Airbus's British manufacturing plants may be more than Airbus is willing to do.

Nice little twist.

Will brexit cause issues that will affect airbus in the uk. Which really means its workers. In your own words, just answer not avoid please

Although there will be some administrative changes needed for Airbus when we leave the EU, costs will not increase and the logistical upheaval of relocating Airbus's British manufacturing plants may be more than Airbus is willing to do.

Sorry Captain Black that was such a good id answer. I was thinking along them lines

No problem at all, many people assume that there are import duties on completed aircraft components destined for aircraft production, but none are applicable in this case. so it is an issue of customs clearance and paperwork

Is this the same deal where Boeing has agreed to subcontract the majority of the work to UK based firm BAE Systems?

Oh dear bodd. Odd, you have such inside information, but hide behind a wooly swerve from somebody else.

So, to be clear, are you saying Brexit will NOT cause airbus any issues. In your own words.

Brexit will not cause airbus any issues? Yes or no ?

You do have inside info after all, don't you ?

Sponsored Links
Back