Airbus fury

Trying to have an intelligent discussion with Bodd is like trying to have a sensible conversation with Basil Fawlty!

It is pointless and frustrating. You might as well just make similar senseless comments. At least you are on the same page!

I suspect that since the mods have stopped the usual RWR racist comments, the obvious suspects are intent on bringing the forum into disrepute with their nonsensical comments, lies, smears, rumours and gossip.
If they cannot use it to pursue their disgusting bigotry, might as well destroy it, seems to be their new mantra.

Oh the irony :ROFLMAO:

George writes an unintelligent rambling post to try and prove his claim that its impossible to have an intelligent conversation with Bodd.

You couldnt make it up :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
If Brexit stops the free trade, or puts barriers or tariffs of any sort on movement of goods (and people), will there not be any increased costs ?

Just paperwork issues ? Is that all their problem is ?
Hello, I get the impression that you feel that we are overlooking something. Are there any costs that you can think of that you feel that we have overlooked? since Airbus already has the structures in place to send their components and finished products outside of the EU and also to allow components and completed products into the EU... What extra costs do you envisage?

Nor are you...

No, I joined in Sept 2017 :ROFLMAO:

Have you worked out yet why your posts keep getting deleted? :whistle:

No, I don't suppose you have, I expect you are blaming it still on censorship bias

It would seem that the story that the OP informed us of yesterday has appeared in one of the national news papers. So either he works for that paper, has had access to that paper, works for government and was aware of the story, works for Airbus and was aware of the story, caught it early on one of the evening paper reviews before we did or the national news paper in question gets it information from this website. There are many other possibilities also but it seems that there is a story.

Sponsored Links
Airbus have only invested £2b in the UK factory, so Im sure they will just move their production abroad at tbe slightest sniff of inconvenience.

From the Guardian....

Airbus has warned it would have to consider its position in the UK without imminent clarity over customs rules after Brexit.

The European aerospace manufacturer said it would soon have to decide whether to start stockpiling parts to avoid border delays, adding costs that could make its British operations uncompetitive.

Also....
From the Telegraph….
Airbus has warned it would leave the UK in the event of a hard Brexit.

From the Guardian....

Airbus has warned it would have to consider its position in the UK without imminent clarity over customs rules after Brexit.

The European aerospace manufacturer said it would soon have to decide whether to start stockpiling parts to avoid border delays, adding costs that could make its British operations uncompetitive.

Also....
From the Telegraph….
Airbus has warned it would leave the UK in the event of a hard Brexit.
Oh, right. perhaps you have a point. Do they do this with components that they import from their US or Chinese manufacturing and assembly plants? Especially the ones where they fly the components directly from one plant to another?

Not me boyo. Simple honest reporting from national newspapers and media outlets. I'm sure if you delve into some obscure right wing, trashy websites you may find the view that you like. Good luck.(y)
But exactly the same news paper outlet that you have quoted has suggested that they made such a bold statement on the strength of winning a £2 Billion contract which subsequently was handed to Boeing. If we were playing silly devils, it could be said that since Boeing has made plans to invest in the UK and Airbus has threatened to leave, it is only good and right that Boeing should get the contract, especially if Airbus do not make a compatible product.

I have learnt that last month’s bombshell warning from Airbus that it could be forced to leave the UK came after discussions with senior Remainer ministers preparing for the Chequers summit

No doubt treacherous remoaner ministers spurned airbus to make its scaremongering statement.
Dumb lwr.

No, I joined in Sept 2017
You omitted the word 'first' in that 'fake news' announcement...

I wonder why? ;)

Have you worked out yet why your posts keep getting deleted?
Telling the truth as always hurts liars...

Have you worked out why you won't answer a direct question yet?

Hint: See the 'truth' line above :)

Sponsored Links
Back