Airbus fury

The original post was about that was it not?
You might want to educate yourself as to the idiosyncrasies of forum patterns. Most threads digress.

This one for instance focused on the Airbus contract and Brexit. It is hugely relevant therefore to mention the potential effect of Brexit on the UK aero industry as a whole. I can fully understand why you wish to contain the conversation focussing only on airbus and Brexit. Sorry to spoil your Happy Brexit party.

Sponsored Links
Airbus have only invested £2b in the UK factory, so Im sure they will just move their production abroad at tbe slightest sniff of inconvenience.

Anyone who thinks that Airbus customers will happily sit back and allow their production line to freeze for a couple of years whilst they lift and shift the UK elements to the European mainland is deluded.

Sponsored Links
You might want to educate yourself as to the idiosyncrasies of forum patterns. Most threads digress.

This one for instance focused on the Airbus contract and Brexit. It is hugely relevant therefore to mention the potential effect of Brexit on the UK aero industry as a whole. I can fully understand why you wish to contain the conversation focussing only on airbus and Brexit. Sorry to spoil your Happy Brexit party.
No problem at all its just that you actually quoted me from an answer that I gave (I think) about Airbus, I erroneously assumed that you were still discussing the topic from which you had quoted from. Please accept my apologies for not being able to read your mind.. Would it help if I was to ask what your question is about whenever you ask one to help you to be clear to us?

They won't (or can't) say

So there is no way of knowing if they've got what they thought they wanted.
I see, perhaps it would help if you were to ask them in a way that they understand, perhaps you vocabulary is out of their league. It is well know that people who voted remain are the superior race.. Some of them even shop at Waitrose

Would it help if I was to ask what your question is about whenever you ask one to help you to be clear to us?
Just get a grown up to read the all the posts to you and explain them to you.
Like this one...…
Great news - Boeing?
Yep, the £95 billion aerospace industry is going to take a big hit post-Brexit.

To which you replied (remember)….
There will be no hit at all. Not even your tiny 2%

Poor forgetful CB.

I'm sorry that you didn't see the wider aerospace picture and that I put your nose out of joint in bringing to your attention. But that is the reality of Brexit boyo.

I see, perhaps it would help if you were to ask them in a way that they understand, perhaps you vocabulary is out of their league. It is well know that people who voted remain are the superior race.. Some of them even shop at Waitrose

Hey, my wife shops at Waitrose (n)

Just get a grown up to read the all the posts to you and explain them to you.
Like this one...…

To which you replied (remember)….

Poor forgetful CB.

I'm sorry that you didn't see the wider aerospace picture and that I put your nose out of joint in bringing to your attention. But that is the reality of Brexit boyo.
Ah, good. We have an aerospace expert on the board.. I'm ever so sorry if I didn't give you the respect that you demand, your ambiguous replies gave no indication of your superior knowledge in these matters or superior education in general. Perhaps for us poor low educated people you could endeavour to make it clear to which your references may refer to.. We may all get on a little better then and world will be a happier place.

I'll do my best. My posts are knuckle dragger friendly but it looks as though I'll need to try harder for the RWR. Your concerns are noted.
Thank you very much.. Together we can all rise the standard of this forum. Or at the very least make it more user friendly.

Anyone who thinks that Airbus customers will happily sit back and allow their production line to freeze for a couple of years whilst they lift and shift the UK elements to the European mainland is deluded.
Perhaps Airbus could put wheels on the fuselage with the promise of wings and engines at some time in the future.

Sponsored Links
Back