AIRFEL rads anygood ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm looking to replace my olds radiators and came across a company called AIRFEL. Compared to other manufactures (Stelrad,Quinn barlo etc..) Airfel rads are cheaper by 10%. Has anyone had any experience with these ? how do they perform ? They also state 12 years gurantee on their rads.

Thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
They are Turkish made, in an automated factory, thats about all I can find. I've either used Barlo or Stelrad so can't help you on that front :)

Thing is, if the 12 year warranty covers failure under normal usage, and all welding, etc. then that's all you need I reckon :)

Sponsored Links
Thing is, if the 12 year warranty covers failure under normal usage, and all welding, etc. then that's all you need I reckon

good point, i will ring the company who are selling these and see what they say.thanx

Also, if it's an internet-based company, find out how they go about dealing with warranty issues. It's not like using your local merchants where you can just stick it in your car and take it back...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back