Airport body scanners violate Islamic law.

Sponsored Links
Why don't they employ doctors to operate the scanners? What excuse could they use then?

Sponsored Links
Why don't they employ doctors to operate the scanners? What excuse could they use then?
Good idea - throw in a full check-up while they check-in. Pity you can't scan for mental derangement :idea:

just let them fly on their own airlines!

they want their own laws, own parliment, own way of living, with no respect to the guest countrie's laws or society.

why should we be inconvenienced by them

Why the abuse? people give their opinions they don't change a single thing. :rolleyes:

"God says thus to him that loves him, and serves him faithfully":

"Go and consider the sands of the sea, O my servant, how many they are.
Wherefore, if the sea should give you one single grain of sand, would it appear small to you?
Assuredly, yes. As I, your creator, live, all that I have given in this world to all the princes and kings of the earth is less than a grain of sand that the sea would give you, in comparison of that which I will give you in my paradise."

To wdik ;)

the simple answer is a full body x-ray.. right through to the bone..
anything that looks off and you don't fly..

the alternative is a muslim only strip search room where some old muslim woman has to strip search and body cavity search all of the women, and some old muslim guy has to do the same for the muslim men..

Well to be fair I once got a flight back from Paris with some 40 ish orthodox Jews, to say it was the flight from hell for the rest of the passengers and crew would be a understatement.
They were rude arrogant and downright nasty to the crew,they kids running up and down the aisle, them getting up walking up down nodding and praying.
As soon as the wheels touched they all got up chucked everyones luggage out of the overhead lockers to get theirs and stood by the exits, fair play to the captain he held on the taxi in until everyone sat down and threatened them with the police for endangering the aircraft.

Some of the comments coming off were priceless and very racist.

Well to be fair I once got a flight back from Paris with some 40 ish orthodox Jews, to say it was the flight from hell for the rest of the passengers and crew would be a understatement.
They were rude arrogant and downright nasty to the crew,they kids running up and down the aisle, them getting up walking up down nodding and praying.
As soon as the wheels touched they all got up chucked everyones luggage out of the overhead lockers to get theirs and stood by the exits, fair play to the captain he held on the taxi in until everyone sat down and threatened them with the police for endangering the aircraft.

The trouble with posting this is that you are now open to being called anti-zionist, nazi, holocaust denyer etc etc etc. Whereas, in reality, all you have done is provided anectodal evidence of a group of unpleasant and anticsocial, selfish people, who happen to be jews. Anyone who has holidayed could provide similar experiences of different races and cultures, so it isn't uniquely a property of one sect of religious people.

The trouble with posting this is that you are now open to being called anti-zionist, nazi, holocaust denyer etc etc etc. Whereas, in reality, all you have done is provided anectodal evidence of a group of unpleasant and anticsocial, selfish people, who happen to be jews. Anyone who has holidayed could provide similar experiences of different races and cultures, so it isn't uniquely a property of one sect of religious people.

Absolutely agree I could be seen as that, but seeing as this is a post mostly about the Muslim faith I thought, as an atheist who would fight till his last breath for anyone to worship who or what they wanted a few checks and balances are required.

As to other races yes you get the British swamp donkey (usually ****ed ) the gobby septic, and the bloody awful Russians but non I think with such an arrogance as those people, not even the Saudis come close and they are bloody arrogant.
Still live and let live and scan the bloody lot, no scan no fly.

And I bet the Italian, French and Spanish chaps all try to start smuggling large air dried sausage's in their underpants. (thats stereotyping for you) :LOL: :LOL:

Why is he open to be called what you suggest? He says the same about muslims and I wouldn't say he is open to being called anti muslim, cos i beleive thats his fair and honest opinion.
Thats my opinion ;)
If you think the jews on that flight were bad try flying with the real zionist's, ( they hate everything that moves as it is deemed lower than them :rolleyes: . I am anti zionist not anti semetic as you put Dex.

Sponsored Links
Back