alpha cb28

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i have an alpha cb28 it keeps making me reset after about 30 mins i replaced the overheat thermsat also the thermsat and its still happening any ideas what to do next when on all works great but wont stay on

Sponsored Links
Unplug the water flow switch (the one clipped on top of the diverter) and see if the CH stays on.
If the HW works while the switch is disconnected I've guessed the connection the wrong way round! If so reconnect, unclip it and use someting to holkd the wee t*t in for a spell.

It'll think there's a tap on if you just unclip it - I'm guessing that the switch is faulty.

That doesn't seem to be very clear... :(

also c/h is still on with tit held in and still get hot water out of tap

Sponsored Links
You need to see if the CH stays on, without cutting out. NOT the HW. Leave the TAP OFF.

i have replaced the flow switch and still get red flashing neon on A and still works only for half an hour then get red neon again and have to reset

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back