Alterations - quote more details

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm struggling to find builders and get quotes from them. One has now been recommended to us and I just wondered how these prices looked. The house is a 3 bed end terrace:

Removey chimney stack and make good (i.e. repair ceilings, floors, roof and fill in fireplacce opening and plaster lounge wall)
& remove partition wall - back wall of the chimney (so the kitchen will be extended into this space. Dimensions of the kitchen going from 2.5m x 3m to 3m x 3.5m). Make good - adding 2 further dbl sockets and reposition other wiring ready for us to install kitchen.
£4300

Remove back door & fill (matching up the external wall and removing concrete steps), replace window with french door (same width approx 1.2m wide, build up steps outside, dig out and add new pipes for kitchen drainage), £3290
& make good

Replace current combi £2050 (will involve slight move in position from one side of a corner to the other side of the same corner)

Prices include associated electrical, plumbing, drainage and clearing (skip).

Total = £9640

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back