am i right?

Think you need to read some more books? Who qualified you with such a limited knowledge :confused:

thanks for your help mate, i really appreciate it, the comments have really helped, just one more question?
why is it that if you already have the knowledge then why not try to help someone instead of knocking them down? afterall this is a forum for asking questions we all have to start somewhere remember??? ooh and also i bet you have a 2" pipe to go with your big head :LOL:

Sponsored Links
no one minds helping people but how did you get an nvq2 with your knowledge ?

Think you need to read some more books? Who qualified you with such a limited knowledge :confused:

thanks for your help mate, i really appreciate it, the comments have really helped, just one more question?
why is it that if you already have the knowledge then why not try to help someone instead of knocking them down? afterall this is a forum for asking questions we all have to start somewhere remember??? ooh and also i bet you have a 2" pipe to go with your big head :LOL:
I've been browsing through a previous post of yours relating to showers etc. You have clearly made no real effort to research anything properly and demonstrated an absolutely woeful understanding of even the most basic of elements of plumbing systems. You claim that you are recently qualified - I doubt it!

Finally, asking a question and then going away for a couple of days before picking up any responses (and seeking further clarification from those who bothered to respond) indicates that you are quite rude and lack an enquiring and inquisitive mind; which backs up my assertion that you're a time-waster

One of the problems of being at the bottom rung of any profession is that you have to learn to respect those higher up !

That includes even those on the second rung! ( and I dont mean Dextrous )

The wealth of knowledge at all levels that they can hand down to you is so important that you should be lapping it up.

You remind me of that mad woman fireman who instead of concentrating on learning how to fight fires decided to take the brigade to court when she was included in their new recruits initiation ceremony of getting hosed down!

Had she enjoyed that as everyone else does she would have been accepted into the gang. Instead I expect she left to work in Woolworths or something.

Tony

Sponsored Links
Don't forget Venturi showers - best DIY job I've ever done, it replaced a cheapo mixer shower (non-thermostatic) connected to mains cold and gravity hot.....by a professional plumber who didn't see fit to mention the fact that it would be more or less unuseable!

Dont forget the forum rule about "excessive quoting" !

One of the problems of being at the bottom rung of any profession is that you have to learn to respect those higher up !

That includes even those on the second rung! ( and I dont mean Dextrous )

The wealth of knowledge at all levels that they can hand down to you is so important that you should be lapping it up.

You remind me of that mad woman fireman who instead of concentrating on learning how to fight fires decided to take the brigade to court when she was included in their new recruits initiation ceremony of getting hosed down!

Had she enjoyed that as everyone else does she would have been accepted into the gang. Instead I expect she left to work in Woolworths or something.

i fully appreciate your comments and i totallly agree with you about respect, the point i am making is that a few people are too keen to judge someone when they do not know them, although i qualified last year , the work you do in college ( 1 evening a week ) doesnt reflect on the real world of plumbing, you only learn whilst being on the job right or wrong ? and when you are in another proffession how do you get that break into the plumbing world when no one has got time to learn you?and where are these peoples respect for me when i am asking a question on something that wasnt even taught to me in college at least i am making an effort to learn and not going out and bodging peoples houses up, but thanks for taking the time to read the comment, its all taken on board but let me tell you that fire woman could save your life one day????
Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back