Ambitions

Sponsored Links
Have you forfilled any of your childhood ambitions, hers one of my favorites. always wanted to meet a Masai warrior and finally did it last month

Hope you had a good time?
I went in 1988 to climb Mt Kenya, then went on safari, was there for 3 weeks.
Amazing country & stunning scenery.

How much did he charge you for posing? as you usually have to pay them to appear in a photo.

Sponsored Links
having their photo taken must be a newish thing for them, they never used to allow it as the believed you were taking their soul or something like that. Also I remember them as being very tall people.

always wanted to meet a Masai warrior

Which one are you ?

The one in the middle ;)

i always wondered how a woman feels.

pretty good as it turns out.

A round peg for a round hole Nosey :LOL:

How much did he charge you for posing? as you usually have to pay them to appear in a photo.

Gave him 20,000 kenyan, He spent several hours with us on safari, ate in the hotel with us and gave me and my wife a set of beads.

having their photo taken must be a newish thing for them, they never used to allow it as the believed you were taking their soul or something like that. Also I remember them as being very tall people.

Being very tall was always my impression. Saying that look at the hand rail behind, im no stump. He told us that masai now mix with other tribes and now take only one wife, and that could be where the six footers come from. stopped at a Masai village and seven footers where there.

He's not a warrior FFS. He makes easy money posing with silly tourists. I bet he didn't pay for his dinner in the hotel either. Then he went home and watched tv wearing a pair of shorts.

Unfortunately one i'll probably never achieve, to see the earth from space

He spent several hours with us on safari, ate in the hotel with us and gave me and my wife a set of beads.
I think you got it wrong a bit there clf. The beads were for your wife as in exchange for your wife! :eek: :LOL: :LOL:

Have you forfilled any of your childhood ambitions?
View media item 6243

I didn't know that they played snooker. The cues a bit big, but then so are some of the guys.
More than 40 years ago I had my one and only century break and I would love to do that again. Funny thing is I seem to be improving with age and might well do it. Perhaps its got something to do with attitude. When I was a young man I was so confident I thought that I couldn't miss a pot. When I reached middle age, I lost that confidence and wondered if the ball would go in. Now, at 72, I dont really give a damn about losing a frame but play fairly well most of the time..

Perhaps its got something to do with attitude. When I was a young man I was so confident I thought that I couldn't miss a pot. When I reached middle age, I lost that confidence and wondered if the ball would go in. Now, at 72, I dont really give a damn about losing a frame but play fairly well most of the time..
I like your way of thinking bolo.

I'd like to try and be happy for a full day! Don't suppose I'll ever achieve my ambition! :cry: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back