Ambitions

Mine..since the age of about 10, was to do something really brave like run into a burning building and pull someone out etc..

Sponsored Links
Mine..since the age of about 10, was to do something really brave like run into a burning building and pull someone out etc..
You could join the Fire Brigade Zampa. I think they let you do that now and again. :D

You could join the Fire Brigade Zampa. I think they let you do that now and again. :D

Considered it actually..til I found ut ou had to pass a test to get in, plus I hate seeing peoples misfortune..the thought of pulling up at an incedent and seeing a dead kid send me cold to the bone.

Not for me.

Sponsored Links
He's not a warrior FFS. He makes easy money posing with silly tourists. I bet he didn't pay for his dinner in the hotel either. Then he went home and watched tv wearing a pair of shorts.
as usual another negative post from you joe
by the way on an earlier posting you said petrol prices wouldn't go down maybe now with proof at the pumps you'll agree you were wrong (he won't) or probably more apt you'll reply with more negativity

Back