And now for something completely different

D

daneski88

Right then. I'm trying to lose a couple of stones that I've put on since stopping smoking at the start of the year. I've taken up cycling and swimming, and cutting down on those all-too-frequent little snacks. So please feel free not to lecture me on these. ;)

Now here's the crunch - Colonic Irrigation.

I'm led to believe that it's good for you and can help improve one's health in many ways, including digestion etc.

So, whaddya think?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I feel sick!

Look Mr Daneski, if you want to shove a hose pipe up your *rse it's nowt to do with me..... and I never want it to have anything to do with me! :eek:

stick to the marlboros....

stay fit....
Oddly enough, there was a time when I was smoking nearly 40 malboro a day. I could't afford to eat much, and my car had broken down so I had to walk to work and back (5 miles each way), as well as going to the pub (2 miles was my favourite one).

Became the thinnest and healthiest I've ever been.

You want someone to come on here and tell us all about the time they had a hose shoved up their *rse?!?!?

Oh while I remember, I see Joe McElderry has come out. Now that was a shocker! :rolleyes:

Now here's the crunch - Colonic Irrigation.

I'm led to believe that it's good for you and can help improve one's health in many ways, including digestion etc.

So, whaddya think?

I thought you said you were against all religious practises :confused: I'm sure I read somewhere that the vicar's jam sandwichs have the same effect :eek:

Sponsored Links
Back