And now for something completely different

I think I'd rather have warm water flush things out than, well, you know :oops: :oops:

Sponsored Links
Now here's the crunch - Colonic Irrigation.

I'm led to believe that it's good for you and can help improve one's health in many ways, including digestion etc.

So, whaddya think?

I thought you said you were against all religious practises :confused: I'm sure I read somewhere that the vicar's jam sandwichs have the same effect :eek:
Vicars sandwiches :confused: you`re thinking of Catholic irrigation :idea:

Sponsored Links
I can't imagine why a couple of posts have been removed :eek: :LOL: :LOL:

:rolleyes: why was quote of the week removed??.....well....i saw it!....and i know you deserved the prize mr Daneski!...
This site is open to children (eg youngroughcaster), the elderly (eg conny) and the infirm (eg most of us) who are vulnerable to having "apoplectic fits" when too much information is provided. ;)

Can there be a sub section in GD, as there is with word games, for marmite mining?
To tell you the truth I'm a bit disappointed that one of my post was deleted, I was just offering thoughtful and good advice, to a friend in need.
If you need any dieting tips daneski, I am willing to offer you sound advise!
That does not involve anal intrusion!

I can't imagine why a couple of posts have been removed :eek: :LOL: :LOL:

:rolleyes: why was quote of the week removed??.....well....i saw it!....and i know you deserved the prize mr Daneski!...
This site is open to children (eg youngroughcaster), the elderly (eg conny) and the infirm (eg most of us) who are vulnerable to having "apoplectic fits" when too much information is provided. ;)

Thats another Christmas card and stamp saved! :evil:

Moderator:

Some posts have been removed. Please keep to topic.

Back