Angela Rayner

Sponsored Links
thick as pig ****.

Brexit secretary Raab said:

“I hadn’t quite understood the full extent of this, but if you look at the UK and look at how we trade in goods, we are particularly reliant on the Dover-Calais crossing"

This doesn’t seem to have been handed down.

"The Tory MP is reported to have pocketed at least £7.5m in dividends from Somerset since the EU referendum in 2016, including £500,000 in 2022. He also received about £15,000 a month from the firm on top of his MP’s pay until 2019, when he became a minister under Boris Johnson".
The Victorian wardrobe is as thick as mince

Sponsored Links
..with Notch. Difference is, I'm not permanently bitter about it. Lucky bastard. Good luck to the bloke, I say.
but you said ? .....

I wish I was as thick and as rich as him. Must be great.

it seems that it is you who is in awe of him, and jealous

but you said ? .....

I wish I was as thick and as rich as him. Must be great.

it seems that it is you who is in awe of him, and jealous
I do. And it must be. Do you see me running him down? Criticising him? Do you see Notch doing it?

I wish I could play football like Erin Haaland. I wish I could box like Mike Tyson. I wish I could play Golf like Scotty Scheffler. Am I jealous of them? No.

Nonsense.

He’s odd, eccentric, old fashioned but very intelligent as well as wealthy.
He is absolutely not intelligent, he is just about clever enough to be a right wing grifter and liar.

He is wealthy because he was born into wealth

Phoney toff

Hilarious to see the Tory boys on here getting triggered…because Rees Pudd is their hero :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Back