Angela Rayner

Sponsored Links
Oh dear you lot really don't understand do you. It was a simple question about your attack on MBK that you have ignored and then piled in. It shows you up for the shower you are.
What attack?

Asking for facts and repeatedly pointing out he doesn't have them but can find her guilty isn't an attack. It's just basic pointing out its smears.

What is it that you find so hard to understand?

Sponsored Links
Oh come on Carmen I asked you to provide the evidence - you still have not so stop twisting and swerving. Its obvious you can't so no need.

Oh come on Carmen I asked you to provide the evidence - you still have not so stop twisting and swerving. Its obvious you can't so no need.
How many times

I haven't got any evidence. Nor has mbk or you.

It keeps getting pointed out to you, but mbk, and now you can find her guilty with no evidence .

There is NO swerving here. I'm prepared to wait for the outcome, and any punishment. But, only if found guilty, not before.

She did that a long time ago. And if she has lied, she'll take the punishment.

Tory desperation...

Their tetchiness is understandable. After everything posted previously, it must be difficult to have to accept that Angela Rayner was telling the truth, all along, when she said that her legal advice shows she doesn't have any CGT liability.

As you see, motorbiking says that Angela has committed tax evasion, and that tax evasion is a crime.

Has he obtained evidence of a crime?

No.

Has Angela been convicted of the crime of tax evasion?

No.

It is just guesswork and bias inside his head.

Hmmmm, why would Tories be peddling smears of criminality against a Labour politician?

Why would Motorbiking allege criminality when he has seen no proof?

There must be an election coming up.

Sponsored Links
Back