Angry, White and Proud. Channel 4 Documentary

I think nausey and newboy want to get themselves onto a site like Best Gore. The atrocities and gratuitous bloodshed that are carried out throughout the world by the snackbarists is on a truly collosal scale. Their enjoyment of the job in hand is quite shocking.

Tell you what lads. You come up with videos showing some plastic gangsters from the East End, and I will match them times 100 with videos showing the utter depravity of the slaughter carried out by the ROP.

Have a look at the site boys. You might see what the more switched on who inhabit this site are warning about. Maybe you won't be so naïve in future.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
Sponsored Links
I think nausey and newboy want to get themselves onto a site like Best Gore. The atrocities and gratuitous bloodshed that are carried out throughout the world by the snackbarists is on a truly collosal scale. Their enjoyment of the job in hand is quite shocking.

Tell you what lads. You come up with videos showing some plastic gangsters from the East End, and I will match them times 100 with videos showing the utter depravity of the slaughter carried out by the ROP.

Have a look at the site boys. You might see what the more switched on who inhabit this site are warning about. Maybe you won't be so naïve in future.
What on earth are you banging on about here? :confused:

I'm talking about organised attempts to change our society and laws.
Crikey when did this happen? Were they successful?
Do British ex-pats in Spain conduct protest marches suggesting that the police will burn in hell?
I have no idea. Is this relevant? Do the police here really believe that they will burn in hell? Was anyone hurt? Do you want an end to free speech?

Do they incite terrorism?
Probably not. I'm sure the Spanish authorities have their hands full with ETA.

Do they kill animals by slitting their throats without pre-stunning? :eek:
Really scraping the barrel now. I could not give a hoot. I worked on Swansmoor farm for months (a dairy farm in Staffordshire) and have seen first hand how animals are treated. We rear them and eat them for food. You need to check your emotions and watch less tele. The slitting of the throat or the stunning and slaughtering of the animal is the final swift action of a long series of processes that ultimately feed a lot of people.

Sponsored Links

Nothing on paper yet, as far as I'm aware, but in practice blind eyes are being turned to contraventions of existing laws by some of the ROP. As for changes in society, where have you been?

Do British ex-pats in Spain conduct protest marches suggesting that the police will burn in hell?
I have no idea. Is this relevant? Do the police here really believe that they will burn in hell? Was anyone hurt? Do you want an end to free speech?

Protest marches like these are bound to encourage certain individuals (no names) preaching incitement to terrorism, and I think we all realise that that can lead to people being hurt or worse. No, I'm sure the police don't believe they will burn in hell, especially the ones who, like me, do not believe in supernatural places. No, I don't want an end to free speech, in fact the typical placards displaying their hatred of our society is actually doing some good in providing a clear warning of the dangers of the ROP.

Do they incite terrorism?
Probably not. I'm sure the Spanish authorities have their hands full with ETA.

I'm certain that British ex-pats don't incite terrorism. Unlike limp Britain, that wouldn't be tolerated in Spain or anywhere else for that matter.

Do they kill animals by slitting their throats without pre-stunning? :eek:
Really scraping the barrel now. I could not give a hoot. I worked on Swansmoor farm for months (a dairy farm in Staffordshire) and have seen first hand how animals are treated. We rear them and eat them for food. You need to check your emotions and watch less tele. The slitting of the throat or the stunning and slaughtering of the animal is the final swift action of a long series of processes that ultimately feed a lot of people.

Again, the bending of existing laws. In fact, I understand that the law HAS actually been changed to allow non-pre-stunned slaughter by certain religions (yes, the Jews are equally bad in this respect). Yes, slitting an animal's throat whilst it is still fully conscious, and making it choke on its own blood is perfectly acceptable provided that a little prayer is said to an imaginary man in the sky.

Look no further than the Trojan Horse plot in Birmingham schools.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-30856590

Read this article fully and understand that our government did nothing to stop anything going on . Understand that the headmaster in this article is talking of worries about the education system being infiltrated by extremists, 3 years before the "Trojan Horse" letter was sent to Birmingham City Council.
No doubt , your going to respond by claiming the trojan horse letter is assumed to be a forgery, but remember assumptions are just that (much in the way you assume Islam is the religion of peace.)

[quote="noseall";p="3293657]
I could not give a hoot. I worked on Swansmoor farm for months (a dairy farm in Staffordshire) and have seen first hand how animals are treated. [/quote]

How exactly were they treated? Did you report the farmer to the relevant authorities?

OOh no of course you didn't. Why would you? Silly me.....
You don't give a hoot about animals that are caused unecessary suffering and maltreatment.

What on earth are you banging on about here? :confused:

You and newboy have brought East End gangsters into the argument in a desperate attempt to show that Brits aren't without history of going to foreign countries and causing problems. As if a few plastic East End wide-boys in the image of clowns like Dave Courtney bear any relation to the wholesale murder, mayhem and wanton bloodlust carried out here and worldwide in the name of the ROP. Maybe these 'gangsters' have a modicum of influence in their host country, but that's nothing to the changes that the ROP can and will bring to their host countries - if YOU let them.

To counter your argument, I said that if you want to highlight the activities of the Costa crooks, then I will show you evidence of crimes carried out in the name of the ROP that are of a totally different scale and level of barbarity. I was just showing how ridiculous your comparison is.

Come on nosey, surely I don't have to explain everything to you. Wake up at the back!!

Come on nosey, surely I don't have to explain everything to you. Wake up at the back!!

Sadly nosenothing won't wake up. Nor will he smell the coffee until it's too late. You can but try and explain things to him, but he'll just dismiss any proof/evidence contrary to his belief. (I sometimes wonder if he's a closet Muslim) ;) ;)

Sadly nosenothing won't wake up. Nor will he smell the coffee until it's too late. You can but try and explain things to him, but he'll just dismiss any proof/evidence contrary to his belief. (I sometimes wonder if he's a closet Muslim) ;) ;)
I fear extremists as much as anyone. I don't fear all Muslims though.

Neither do we, just the half baked numpties that you and Reinqueer appear to favour.

Any evidence to support that?

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil...

...is for good men to do nothing.
(Edmond Burke)

Update
The only thing necessary for the triumph of Islamic evil...

...is for blinkered cowardly government's to do nothing
(Johnmelad) :mrgreen:

To counter your argument, I said that if you want to highlight the activities of the Costa crooks, then I will show you evidence of crimes carried out in the name of the ROP that are of a totally different scale and level of barbarity. I was just showing how ridiculous your comparison is.

Oh I see, you want to turn a debate into a schoolboy pi$$ing contest. Any time a poster shows that white people can be just as bad you will show that dark skinned people are badder. Yes?

You stick to drinking competitions me duck. ;)

Sponsored Links
Back