Angry, White and Proud. Channel 4 Documentary

Come on nosey, surely I don't have to explain everything to you. Wake up at the back!!

Sadly nosenothing won't wake up. Nor will he smell the coffee until it's too late. You can but try and explain things to him, but he'll just dismiss any proof/evidence contrary to his belief. (I sometimes wonder if he's a closet Muslim) ;) ;)
I fear extremists as much as anyone. I don't fear all Muslims though.

How do you know which ones to trust? Yes, they probably make the right noises when talking in public or in your company. Are you really that gullible to be taken in?

Even some seemingly respectable ROP, eg doctors, have left these shores for a 'gap year' in Syria, etc.

Sponsored Links
I fear extremists as much as anyone. I don't fear all Muslims though.

Obviously missed my post on the first page of this thread about "Taqiyya" then. ;) ;) (or chose to ignore it)
Can you please provide a link to your interpretation of the word, or an aceptable tanslation, or a usable context of the use of this word.

Otherwise, as this is a forum, normally conducted in english , except where foreign words are used, normally identified in italics, could you use english. Unless, of couse , there is no direct transalation, in which case you could indicate as such, or where the phrases are known and recognised phrases.

As mentioned before, links to youtube videos have little, if any, value as a supporting argument or reference. They're usually hate videos created for the sole purpose of spreading malicious rumours.

Sponsored Links
Back