Another Abu trying to stay in the uk

You are the one who suggested the judge should be sacked for following the legal process, for daring to question the lack of evidence, so don't pretend you care about the legality of it.

Another one putting words into my posts. I said he should be replaced or retired at the earliest opportunity. Not once did I say he should be sacked.
FFS, talk about people who read what they want.

Sponsored Links
I never once in my posts mentioned "torture", nor did I say I condone such methods.

You support him being sent to a country that practices torture, without robust evidence to support a reason to do so.

I'm sure plenty of German citizens said "well I never actually said they should be gassed".

but you certainly do condemn the government who try to legally remove these peddlers of hate from our shores.

You are the one who suggested the judge should be sacked for following the legal process, for daring to question the lack of evidence, so don't pretend you care about the legality of it.
Pointing out the obvious to JJ is worth a brownie point... :D

Another one putting words into my posts. I said he should be replaced or retired at the earliest opportunity. Not once did I say he should be sacked.
FFS, talk about people who read what they want.

On what planet does replaced not mean sack him for someone else.

Try harder.

Sponsored Links
Back