Another Angela Rayner scandal

Reaction score
Country
Cook Islands
I'm sure motorbiking will have lots to say about the evidence he thinks he has seen.

Oops

My mistake.

Nothing to see here. "Rightfully Confidential"

"

Tory MP Mark Menzies loses whip over alleged misuse of funds​

Politician accused of using thousands of pounds given by donors for medical bills and personal expenses"

FT.com

"The Times reported that £14,000 given by donors for local Tory party campaign activities had been transferred to Menzies’ personal bank account and used for his private medical expenses.

The early morning phone call to the volunteer last December occurred after Menzies visited the flat of a man he had met on an online dating website, then visited the address of a second man where he was sick after consuming alcohol, it was reported."

"...Daisy Cooper, the Liberal Democrat deputy leader, responded to claims in The Times that the Tory party had been aware of the allegations for more than three months before this week without taking action as “frankly appalling”.

Sponsored Links
I am sure those who have been terribly upset over Angela Rayner possible not paying £1500 must be beside themselves over £14,000

I bet MKB and the others will along very soon to condemn this dishonesty non stop for 90 pages like the have over Angela Rayner

I see this Mark Menzies is standing as an independent. He needs to be suspended from doing anything.

He's been upto no good and needs his pension taken away and jailed if found guilty.

Filthy human

Sponsored Links
The big question, is why did the Conservative Party and CCHQ not pass on evidence.

Have the Conservatives been covering up a crime scene for the last 3 months?

This is criminal investigation territory….unlike the bogus investigation of AR by a Tory MP who can’t say what supposed allegation or supposed law breaking has been committed….probably because the grifter MP is scared of having his arze sued off

Conservatives are covering up crime…off with their heads

Last edited:
:unsure: Is it just me that thinks the first post has got absolutely feck all to do with the thread tittle - Angela Rayner? Has JohnD had to stoop so low as to create threads under false pretences? Is he confusing his posts on here with his posts on Facebook or Tik Tok.

I am sure those who have been terribly upset over Angela Rayner possible not paying £1500 must be beside themselves over £14,000

I bet MKB and the others will along very soon to condemn this dishonesty non stop for 90 pages like the have over Angela Rayner

I was not upset by Angela’s alleged antics (?)

And not concerned about this 14 grand caper either

Blimey what a caper

Plod in Scotland have re arrested some fella over campaign funds going on walk about ??

Said fella is said to
Be Nicolas husband

The big question, is why did the Conservative Party and CCHQ not pass on evidence.

Have the Conservatives been covering up a crime scene for the last 3 months?

This is criminal investigation territory….unlike the bogus investigation of AR by a Tory MP who can’t say what supposed allegation or supposed law breaking has been committed….probably because the grifter MP is scared of having his arze sued off

Conservatives are covering up crime…off with their heads
No the times has been sitting on it, murdock is showing starmy how he can be of assistance. There will be a lot more if keith behaves himself

Sponsored Links
Back