Another boiler or programmer problem

Perhaps you would be good enough to alter your title, being as it was fek all to do with "another Ideal problem", it was in fact "another Honeywell problem" .

Sponsored Links
Must be the lucky 0.1% To be fair, the programmer was knackered anyway so needed replacing. Call it luck but replacement sorted the problem if it hadn't i'd have called a gas safe guy in. Either way I still saved money on a part that needed replacement anyway

Perhaps you would be good enough to alter your title, being as it was fek all to do with "another Ideal problem", it was in fact "another Honeywell problem" .

Struggling to understand the attitude? and why I would need to change me title to suit. At the time of the posting and as a complete novice that is what I thought the issue was. Don't see the point in the language either?

Struggling to understand the attitude? and why I would need to change me title to suit. At the time of the posting and as a complete novice that is what I thought the issue was. Don't see the point in the language either?

"another" why not just title "problem with Ideal boiler", whats the "point" of using the word "another" thats "the point" it wasn't "another" Ideal problem at all, get the "point" now.

Sponsored Links

"another" why not just title "problem with Ideal boiler", whats the "point" of using the word "another" thats "the point" it wasn't "another" Ideal problem at all, get the "point" now.

Just as I would ask what the 'point' is in your posts? Quite frankly pointless. Problem sorted end of thread

Yes but what if it wasnt the programmer?! 99.9% of times when a customer has a go them selfs first they end up spending more then it would cost to get it done by a pro

I agree with that.

Like a job I had this week to fit something which couldn't be done, then the customer got charged a 30% handling fee to return it :LOL: :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back