Another innocent Murdered!

Sponsored Links
I couldn't agree more NG.... but we need a new stance on this...

We regularly bleat on on this site about moral injustices.... but nothing ever changes.... we had a labour government who were supposed to be tough on crimes, and tough on the causes of crime.... but that didn't happen... we've now had an election - the whole raison d'etre of our judicial/political system... and do we think things will change?

well i really think not...... something need to happen... and of all the immediate thoughts i'm not a fan (e.g. vigilanteism, mass disobedience etc).. but how do we turn the tide of sh!te murderous evil scum this country is breeding?

We regularly bleat on on this site about moral injustices.... but nothing ever changes.... we had a labour government who were supposed to be tough on crimes, and tough on the causes of crime.... but that didn't happen... we've now had an election - the whole raison d'etre of our judicial/political system... and do we think things will change?

well i really think not...... something need to happen... and of all the immediate thoughts i'm not a fan (e.g. vigilanteism, mass disobedience etc).. but how do we turn the tide of **** murderous evil scum this country is breeding?

Labour are never tough on crime. This government wont be either because of the LibDems. If you wanted tough on crime we needed a majority Tory government.

well i really think not...... something need to happen... and of all the immediate thoughts i'm not a fan (e.g. vigilanteism, mass disobedience etc).. but how do we turn the tide of **** murderous evil scum this country is breeding?

Labour are never tough on crime. This government wont be either because of the LibDems. If you wanted tough on crime we needed a majority Tory government.

all governments are do-gooders... looking for public opinion (= votes). We need Dog the bounty hunter !!

Sponsored Links

all governments are do-gooders... looking for public opinion (= votes). We need Dog the bounty hunter !!

yes bu ttraditional labour voters = working class = the main suppliers of the people who get jailed, so Labour are soft on crime, the Tories = the rich and the aristocratic, and all for hanging and flogging, so the tories have always been better at keeping law and order.

This labour party, however managed to simultaneously trivialise major crime and criminalise the otherwise law abiding middle classes with a torrent of minor laws you inevitably would break, plus ofc there obsession with 'human rights', which turns justice upside down and puts the criminal in front of the victim.

Bring back National Service I say, that'll sort the little b*st*rds out :evil:

i'm not a fan (e.g. vigilanteism, mass disobedience etc)...

I'm a huge fan of decent English citizens making a STAND........
And it winds me up to read that people feel like you do.

Is this not the reason our country is completely f*cked, as far as crime on our streets is concerned...??????????

Where are the police when your elderly mother, gets mugged or beaten to death by scumbags when walking up the road to get a pint of milk...???????????

Very, Very soon people will just stand up for themselves (and others) and will take matters into their own hands.........AND RIGHTLY SO.
Bring it on I say.

Trust me .........Decent people are getting fed up with the way things are............ Things will change...........for the better.

if a goverment doesnt control crime to the satisfaction of the populace eventually you do get either riots or vigilantes.

i'm not a fan (e.g. vigilanteism, mass disobedience etc)...

I'm a huge fan of decent English citizens making a STAND........
And it winds me up to read that people feel like you do.

Is this not the reason our country is completely f*cked, as far as crime on our streets is concerned...??????????

Where are the police when your elderly mother, gets mugged or beaten to death by scumbags when walking up the road to get a pint of milk...???????????

Very, Very soon people will just stand up for themselves (and others) and will take matters into their own hands.........AND RIGHTLY SO.
Bring it on I say.

Trust me .........Decent people are getting fed up with the way things are............ Things will change...........for the better.

Hang on a minute..... we're believing exactly that same thing, yet i advocate law abiding tactics.... and you trivialise it by saying " I'm a huge fan of decent English citizens making a STAND........ And it winds me up to read that people feel like you do"

FFS you live in a democracy with an elected governement and legal system... like you i truly believe public intervention will prevail given the right situation..but for now we have to rely on the police and the courts... yet that winds you up..... just get real, it seems my fantasy is your reality !!

And what makes you think that the armed forces would want this sort of scum?
Far better to put them in a uniform and just ship them out to Afghanistan. on the job training as it were. No 3 months square bashing for this rabble, straight on to the job and thrown in at the deep end.

Now that really would sort the b*st*rds out.

Far better to put them in a uniform and just ship them out to Afghanistan. on the job training as it were. No 3 months square bashing for this rabble, straight on to the job and thrown in at the deep end.

that's exactly the point... they would learn respect for their fellow man... or they would perish as cannon fodder..... stand up tall and help your fellow citizen to make this place better...

that's exactly the point... they would learn respect for their fellow man... or they would perish as cannon fodder..... stand up tall and help your fellow citizen to make this place better...

it works, many a lad conscripted into the army in the 1950's was saved from a life of crime................

There is a contingent a big one in this generation that have it too easy, the parents firstly don't give them time and there is no communication and haven't/cannot discipline them and they have everything for nothing .

Although they have all they want, it still is not enough and they want their kicks from stuff like this, I've said it before good ol' family values have disappeared and this is the eventuality, a generation who feel free to do almost anything they want. :mad:

Remember the story of the teacher recently who nearly killed the boy in his class, Was he at fault or was it an accumulation of the teenagers disrespecfull/violent behavior towards him that sent him over the edge.

Bring back cane culture I say :evil: .

Labour or Tory or LD cannot do anything cos this is a social issue that the politicians cannot/do not even bother to think about as most of them live in parallel lives to most of us.

There is a contingent a big one in this generation that have it too easy, the parents firstly don't give them time and there is no communication and haven't/cannot discipline them and they have everything for nothing .

Labour or Tory or LD cannot do anything cos this is a social issue that the politicians cannot/do not even bother to think about as most of them live in parallel lives to most of us.

The only reason no one can do anything about this issue , is the Human Rights Act. We need a strong Government to either repeal this act or as a minimum, change parts of it and remove rights when people transgress the laws of this country.
I'm all for basic human rights, but I believe that with human rights come human responsibilities.
If someone breaks the law then they should forego their rights. More so in cases where another has lost their life.

Recent cases in the press have seen the use of the Human Rights Act in it's most stupid contexts,,,, Terrorists, allowed to stay here because it would be against their human rights to deport them back to where they came from, for fear that they may be tortured or killed? They are here hell bent on killing or plotting to kill. They are caught and suddenly they are afraid of death??

What a load of bollix.

The only reason no one can do anything about this issue , is the Human Rights Act. We need a strong Government to either repeal this act or as a minimum, change parts of it and remove rights when people transgress the laws of this country.
I'm all for basic human rights, but I believe that with human rights come human responsibilities.
If someone breaks the law then they should forego their rights. More so in cases where another has lost their life.

Recent cases in the press have seen the use of the Human Rights Act in it's most stupid contexts,,,, Terrorists, allowed to stay here because it would be against their human rights to deport them back to where they came from, for fear that they may be tortured or killed? They are here hell bent on killing or plotting to kill. They are caught and suddenly they are afraid of death??

What a load of bollix.
I saw that story and TBH I could'nt believe what I was seeing, saying they want to commit mass mureder and then saying we have to protect them from harm, Thats why I do'nt always believe the media bul55hit.

''I'm all for basic human rights, but I believe that with human rights come human responsibilities''
Excellent point. ;)

Sponsored Links
Back