Get drunk live longer

Sponsored Links
From the report : "more than 6 units in 6 hours is considered binge drinking" :eek: Thats 3 pints in 6 hours?? I drink more like 6 pints in 3 hours!!

From the report : "more than 6 units in 6 hours is considered binge drinking" :eek: Thats 3 pints in 6 hours?? I drink more like 6 pints in 3 hours!!

Congratulations! That makes you a quadrubinge drinker by government standards ;)

Sponsored Links
But darling i am only going to pub for couple of pints so i can spend more time with you when we are older.. :LOL: :LOL:

Got a mate who is a bit of a drinker.
Doctor says to him how many units a week do you drink.
Oh about 80 he replies
Doctor blurts out WHAT you drink 40 pints a week.
Mate replies fek is a unit half a pint in that case its 160.

Firstly I'm bullaemic ................ I just haven't been sick yet!!

After an exhaustive review of the research material, here is the final word on nutrition:-

1. Japenese eat very little fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than us.
2. Mexicans eat a lot of fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than us.
3. Chinese drink very little red wine and suffer feweand suffer fewer heart attacks than us.r heart attacks than us.
4. Italians drink excessive amounts of red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than us.
5. Germans drink beer and eat lots of sausages and fats and suffer fewer heart attacks than us.
6. The French eat foie-gras, full fat cheese and drink red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than us.

CONCLUSION:

Eat and drink what you like. Apparently it's speaking english that kills you!!

it's the constant nagging that gets you in the end, I think women are taught that at an early age and its kept a big secret from men.

Firstly I'm bullaemic ................ I just haven't been sick yet!!

After an exhaustive review of the research material, here is the final word on nutrition:-

1. Japenese eat very little fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than us.
2. Mexicans eat a lot of fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than us.
3. Chinese drink very little red wine and suffer feweand suffer fewer heart attacks than us.r heart attacks than us.
4. Italians drink excessive amounts of red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than us.
5. Germans drink beer and eat lots of sausages and fats and suffer fewer heart attacks than us.
6. The French eat foie-gras, full fat cheese and drink red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than us.

CONCLUSION:

Eat and drink what you like. Apparently it's speaking english that kills you!!
I think this can be a bit misleading, the biggest problem is lack of exercise and the wrong eating pattern.

Almost two thirds of UK adults may be putting their health at risk due to lack of exercise, as well as putting themselves at greater risk of life threatening illnesses such as cancer, heart disease and stroke, according to a recent survey.

Bridget Hurley, chartered physiotherapist, said: "Regular physical activity is as important as eating five portions of fruit and vegetables a day, and people need to understand that you can't keep putting it off.

Without sufficient physical activity you increase your risk of life-threatening illnesses".

And this is in Glasgow :eek:

Some more Glasgow health facts
Parts of Glasgow have the lowest life expectancy in the UK
Glaswegian women have the highest heart attack rates in the world
Glaswegian men have the second highest heart attack rates in the world
Glasgow has the highest percentage of smokers in Scotland, as high as 40% in some areas
Glasgow has been described as 'the fattest city in the UK'
Glasgow has Scotland's highest rate of alcohol-related hospital admissions

They may die young in Glasgow but by fek they have a good time first.

Sponsored Links
Back