Another killing

Sponsored Links
I suspect they may have only recently begun to publicly 'condemn' their fellow muslims because they are afraid of a backlash.

I wouldn't trust them as far as I could throw them.
I suspect there is nothing they could do to satisfy your prejudiced views...

So guess what that makes you...

An extremist ;)

I guess I must also be an extremist then! I never used to be but their actions I've changed..

Sponsored Links
And if we don't have one, we'll be being racist. :LOL:
Goodness me mate, we have been tolerant of all races, creeds and religions in this, our once great country. Not any more. Within years, we will be saturated by the *******s. Be aware

Good point. We have been generally very tolerant.

Funny how muslims are causing much resentment and distrust suddenly. I wonder why. :LOL:

And if we don't have one, we'll be being racist. :LOL:
Goodness me mate, we have been tolerant of all races, creeds and religions in this, our once great country. Not any more. Within years, we will be saturated by the *******s. Be aware

Good point. We have been generally very tolerant.

Funny how muslims are causing much resentment and distrust suddenly. I wonder why. :LOL:

Its our children and grandchildren I fear for, my son went to school with one and remains friends, he says they are ok, they are not a problem, reminds me of PM Chamberlin..

Its our children and grandchildren I fear for, my son went to school with one and remains friends, he says they are ok, they are not a problem, reminds me of PM Chamberlin..

Yes, and as I've said before, a mate in the RAF was a muslim and he was a good lad.

Things have changed since then, though and, apart from the beheadings, I see news reports of muslims parading unchallenged down our streets telling the police (and others they hate) to go to hell, and publicly advising us that they are about to take over our country.

People say that most muslims in this country are not like that, but it seems to me that many are and who knows what others are thinking behind closed doors?

No, I wouldn't trust them. Unfortunately, the people who run the country seem to believe that the sun shines out of their collective fundament.

The UK's future is similar to Lebanon.
Lebanon was a Christian country once and as the muslim population grew they demanded control.

1975 a 15 year religious civil war started.
10% of the population killed.
33% injured and the entire Christian leadership either jailed, exiled or murdered.

When the heads of English men are rolling in the gutter the liberal left will still be telling us islam is the religion of peace.
WW2 will be written about as a miniscule event after we reap the whirlwind of radical islam.

Sponsored Links
Back