Another problem, dashboard "speedo" light/s

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
On my Citroen ZX I have yet another problem and it is the light on the dashboard for the speedo and rev counter etc etc, it is like getting into Fort Knox trying to find a way to replace it but after taking it apart still could not see where it is, got too dark so gave up and put it all back together again.

Can I replace the bulb in display or do I have to have the whole damn thing replaced or something daft like that or am I being a bit dumb in not finding the bulb and there is an easier way ( apart from spending a small fortune and taking it to a garage, I ain't got that much money!)

Thanks for any help in advance, cheers.

Sponsored Links
Ihad a L reg zx and bulbs where changable,easy to do yourself :)

djinn said:
Ihad a L reg zx and bulbs where changable,easy to do yourself :)

Thanks for your reply, mine is a P reg and I will have another go today in daylight now that you have told me that, thanks.

Replaced the bulb on the second attempt and it worked fine ..... for about 5 days and out it went again, traced the problem to the "dimmer" switch for the dashboard so perhaps the bulb was alright in the first place :mad:

Sponsored Links
well at least you know how to change bulbs if they go again,bulbs would last longer if they weren't on all the time

Back