Another referendum ? Leave vote will massively increase be in no doubt

George has learnt a new word.

Sadly he hasnt learnt what it means yet :p
Well you're the expert in it's usage...

So he's just pointing out your hypocrisy!

Maybe if you thought more about the topic instead of trying to gloss over your ignorance with what you erroneously think are 'clever' comments ('clever' in your mind only), then you might learn a thing or two :)

Sponsored Links
Well you're the expert in it's usage...

So he's just pointing out your hypocrisy!

Maybe if you thought more about the topic instead of trying to gloss over your ignorance with what you erroneously think are 'clever' comments ('clever' in your mind only), then you might learn a thing or two :)

Yawn :sleep::sleep::sleep:
You spend your time making playground insults -best you look in the mirror Boyo :ROFLMAO:

The fact is Wannabe has got all the threads locked, why?

-because he couldn't respond with any sensible answer and since his cage has been rattled, he has to respond in a temper like a child to every post I have made, getting them locked. All highly amusing to me :ROFLMAO:

The fact is Wannabe has got all the threads locked, why?

-because he couldn't respond with any sensible answer and since his cage has been rattled, he has to respond in a temper like a child to every post I have made, getting them locked. All highly amusing to me :ROFLMAO:
Ad hominem attack.
Zero contribution to the discussion.

p.s. I cannot lock threads.
If the mods decide that the discussion is no longer a discussion, but simply a continuity of abuse and ad hominem attacks and decide to lock the thread , that is their choice, not mine.

But it has become abundantly clear over the last day or so, who is responsible for the multitude of ad hominem attacks. There has been one or two of your posts that have not been ad hominem attacks.

Last edited:
Notchy contributes nothing because he knows nothing...

His entire approach is to google up some crap after he has opened his big gob without engaging his (very limited) brain first...

When invariably caught out he relies on personal attacks*, and when that fails he goes crying to 'mamma' in order to get a topic locked...

Very sad!

*You can actually log this post under your own 'ad hom' list btw ;)

Sponsored Links

His entire approach is to google up some crap after he has opened his big gob without engaging his (very limited) brain first...

When invariably caught out he relies on personal attacks*, and when that fails he goes crying to 'mamma' in order to get a topic locked...

Very sad!

*You can actually log this post under your own 'ad hom' list btw ;)
To be fair, I ought to.
The vast majority of the 'labeled' ad hominem attacks would still be down to one or two players.
If we can avoid sinking to their level, it would become obvious who are the main culprits.
I appreciate that they do not have the monopoly, as I have said before. That is why I have not labeled retaliations as ad hominem attacks.

OMG. You are all utterly awful at being personal, nasty, calling names, sarcasm.

It's what this forum is made from. Don't be hypocrites as well.

Very sad!

*You can actually log this post under your own 'ad hom' list btw

Ha ha ha,

This is the guy that says he is glad Thatcher is dead, I point out that Thatcher was a key figure in the creation of the single market, but Ellal's response is to say Im talking carp. :ROFLMAO:

Ha ha ha,
This is the guy that says he is glad Thatcher is dead, I point out that Thatcher was a key figure in the creation of the single market, but Ellal's response is to say Im talking carp. :ROFLMAO:
As I said, notchy is a broken record!

A person who of course agrees or disagrees with everything any particular politician has ever done depending on notchy's own ignorant POV...

And of course that agreement/disagreement depends on which hypocritical point notchy wishes to make when his ignorance has been shown yet again...

Looking forward to another repetitive comment, notchy (y)

Ad hominem attack.

p.s. I cannot lock threads.
If the mods decide that the discussion is no longer a discussion, but simply a continuity of abuse and ad hominem attacks and decide to lock the thread , that is their choice, not mine.

From an earlier locked thread
It is a discussion forum, not a forum where posters try to outdo each other with abuse.
Additionally, if the mods were a little more pro-active, they would not wait until the thread deteriorates into total abuse and causing the thread to be locked or deleted.
If the mods were doing their job properly, you'd have been banned months ago (but there again why would a mod ban one of his chum(p)s ?)

back to the OP

'Another referendum ? Leave vote will massively increase be in no doubt'

I think a vote for remailn would be most likely, although positions are now very entrenched.

The difficult of a referendum would be the choice of question.

I cant see how a 3 way question would work.....suppose the vote got split 3 ways!

A vote on the deal seems difficult to work, it would imply either accept the deal or leave with no deal -makes no sense.

A vote for stay in or the a vote for the deal....is the nearest I can see, but wont be popular with leavers.

Ha ha ha,

Ad hominem attack.

Sponsored Links
Back