Another referendum ? Leave vote will massively increase be in no doubt

Sponsored Links
'Another referendum ? Leave vote will massively increase be in no doubt'

I think a vote for remailn would be most likely, although positions are now very entrenched.

The difficult of a referendum would be the choice of question.

I cant see how a 3 way question would work.....suppose the vote got split 3 ways!

A vote on the deal seems difficult to work, it would imply either accept the deal or leave with no deal -makes no sense.

A vote for stay in or the a vote for the deal....is the nearest I can see, but wont be popular with leavers.
A first, second and third preference, rather like PR.

Does anyone really think they will risk another referendum?

it would be tricky, Brexit isnt split along party lines, any leader that promoted it would risk a huge risk in a divided party.

maybe its time for a new party and new electoral system.

Sponsored Links
Because notchy has lost yet another argument...

But I guess you've lost count by now :LOL:

Ah bless Notch has won yet another argument. Yes you are right Ive lost count

Never mind while you are crying contemplate Margaret Thatcher and her Europhile policies :ROFLMAO:

Ah bless Notch has won yet another argument. Yes you are right Ive lost count

Never mind while you are crying contemplate Margaret Thatcher and her Europhile policies :ROFLMAO:

Hmm...

notchy is guilty yet again of...'stupid obsessive bullying (removed)'

Some argument 'won' :LOL:

Last edited:
Hmm...

notchy is guilty yet again of...'stupid obsessive bullying (removed)'

Some argument 'won' :LOL:

Oh look poor old Ellal posts from a different thread referring to a different person..... his desperate attempt makes him loom more stupid than ever

Poor chaps really lost it.

Oh look poor old Ellal posts from a different thread referring to a different person.....
But you are the same dumb author...

And given the fact that you are becoming a bit notorious for 'ad hom' attacks, I wonder how soon it will be before you have to reappear under a new username?

Sponsored Links
Back