Another sporting ban mockery

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Publicity. How dumb are you?

Joe, cease with the insults !!! :evil:

learn to appreciate others have opinions will you !! :rolleyes:

I know why Chisora did it... ffs, i aint as stupid as you'd like me to be !!!!

But the BBBC cancelled his licence, not me !! and Boxing is not wrestling... so the ban should mean something, and the ban should not be a publicity stunt !!

Well it's got you going on and on about it - so it worked. You are just as dumb as I think you are.

If it was a publicity stunt, which may well be the case, then presumably they'd made enquiries beforehand to ensure that a licence for the fight would be issued.

If it was a publicity stunt, which may well be the case, then presumably they'd made enquiries beforehand to ensure that a licence for the fight would be issued.

Chisora will have done it as a publicity stunt... it certainly has lifted his profile massively.

My problem is with the BBBC (British Boxing Board of Control) not having the control, and looking like they're some wrestling comedy outfit... A ban from boxing in Britain should mean you can't fight in Britain,...... not find a loophole where the Belgians will give you a slip of paper so you can sidestep British law !!! it's ridiculous !!

Will they have 'Mean Gene' Oakley in as a guest pundit? Will Hulk hogan wade into the ring and clobber Chisora with a folded chair? ... Seeing how boxing has now become WWF wrestling.

Sponsored Links
Back