Anti vaxers will be feeling smug

Status
Not open for further replies.
its time to get this thread back for those of us able to use critical thought
PMSL...

So notchy won't back up his 'lies' claims and yet believes he is capable of 'critical thought'? :LOL:

However one day even the most fanatical member of the jab junkies club will wake up and smell the truth, won't he? ;)

Sponsored Links
PMSL...

So notchy won't back up his 'lies' claims and believges he is capable of 'critical thought'? :LOL:

However one day even the most fanatic of jab junkies will wake up and smell the truth, won't he? ;)
Ellal still hasnt admitted he got completely destroyed in his long covid thread

poor chap is still smarting from the encounter

Sponsored Links
PMSL...

So notchy won't back up his 'lies' claims and yet believes he is capable of 'critical thought'? :LOL:

However one day even the most fanatical member of the jab junkies club will wake up and smell the truth, won't he? ;)

COVID-19 vaccinations have saved more than 1.4 million lives in the WHO European Region, a new study finds​

WhAt by guessing at notches sex they/them whines constantly like a woman so why wouldn't I think they are female ?
it is entirely your choice to make such comments

I just feel sorry for you, showing yourself up to have the maturity of a 12 year old boy

your loss (y)

Ellal still hasnt admitted he got completely destroyed in his long covid thread

poor chap is still smarting from the encounter
Not at all...

You're just a sad old fool who won't back up his claims of me lying about the 'virus'...

Why is that?

No, as has been categorically proven.
This proof please ?

He can’t, he won’t

And you took the pee out of plumbers today! And as a proud plumber yourself. You couldn’t make it up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back