any good Icos lads on here?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've been to an Icos today which isn't firing, customer says it usually goes thru the 3 tries then goes to L/F, he resets it and it lights with a bang.

i ve checked all the usual suspects, trap, probes, gas valve but all seem ok, I've 200 dc at spark generator but no spark at probes (which have only been in 3 weeks)

Tried a new(ish) generator off the van but that's not working either.
should i have continuity on the electrodes? front to back?
also, i have continuity thru the ht lead but could that still be at fault?

thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
I've been to an Icos today which isn't firing, customer says it usually goes thru the 3 tries then goes to L/F, he resets it and it lights with a bang.

i ve checked all the usual suspects, trap, probes, gas valve but all seem ok, I've 200 dc at spark generator but no spark at probes.
No spark then no bang.:)

Sponsored Links
Just messin;)..
You may want to order a heat pad set or possibly gas valve.

3840406 not had new card thru yet, just did all this for the combustion chamber lol
Combustion chamber is full of jumped up jobsworths ...some even go to work wearing the gestapo uniform....good luck..:censored::censored:

oh dear, maybe i'll give that a miss then, i had 200 dc at gas valve and it was taking gas down???
bloody buckets of ****e

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back