Any recommendations on a decent HDmi splitter/amp

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We have a tv in the kitchen where the sky box and DVD is and also a tv in the lounge 14 metres away. I installed a cheapish (50 quid) hdmi splitter so we could have both TVs running.

The splitter has packed in on the channel running to the tv on the long cable, the other channel to kitchen is fine.

I need to replace the splitter can anyone advise me on a decent make? They range from 15 quid to 600 quid on ebay and I haven't a clue. Thanks.

Sponsored Links
No specific recommendation but you get what you pay for - within reason. Make sure you buy one with its own power supply. Auction sites are risky in that you get virtually no guarantee. If your purchase fails after a month, you can pretty well write it off. In addition, the seller rarely has any technical knowledge of his products.

Some info. here:
http://www.satcure.com/accs/HDMI_splitter.htm

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back