Any tips you can give me with my problem with drains

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
ok so i had something stuck in the sewer drains which go under the house and i have 2 man holes which are one on the front yard and one on the pavement. I was told the one on the pavement is mine which is a shame to be honest but anyway.

I used my rods with a cut down chimney brush and got what i wanted out of the drain but the brush came off in the process. I called a few drain people and they couldnt get it out so i went and used my rods from the bottom drain with the folk attachment to see if i could get it out.

Now the way my drains run i have about a 45 degree climb to the top pipe and the folk has stick on the very top so now i have a brush and some of my rods along with the folk attachment stuck up there.

What do you think i should do now as i cant dig down because the pipes are down a long way. Anyway i can get my insurance to pay for it if i act dumb although read through this i do feel it anyway.

cheers

Sponsored Links
"folk" attachment?
Well if you have contact with the little people, they could be your best bet.

Get the pros in asap - and I wouldn't be surprised if you've voided your insurance.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back