Approx how much to install a toilet in a loft conversion?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I currently have a large space doing nothing on the top floor of a three storey house so I thought a toilet would go here no problem, it's right next to the boiler so I'm assuming you can run water from that to fill up the toliet, there is a soil stack below which I've already posted about, my question is whether it's feasible to do, can anyone shed any light on the matter

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Perhaps about £600 at builder prices excluding the waste connection.

All the cost is usually in the waste connection!

Suppose three floors of scaffolding is needed then thats £900 !

Tony

I've just been quoted £2k and personally I think that's alot as the only extras on top of the toilet is a mini sink and door frame and door.

Sponsored Links
Hmm...And here I am thinking that the purpose of this site is to advise DIYers how to do it themselves.....

Perhaps The OP would like to do the job himself if the prices that he has been quoted are too high.

Price comparison websites for tightarses are available...

Op, these people do need to make a living and they do need to purchase certain items on your behalf.

Remind us about the soil stack and how you envisage connection to it

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back