Are corgi diversifying too much

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
corgi have made a major mistake by sending out tens of thousands of grey id cards to all their gas installers and on the card it is stating that they are not competant to carry out gas work.
The cards were for other trades ie ventilation,electrical etc.

This will cost the registered gas installers a huge amount of money.

I believe corgi are diversifying into too many other fields ie exhibitions,other competant persons schemes, and are not concentrating on the job that they have been given ie running a gas safety scheme.

Sponsored Links
I see at as they are trying to get their fingers in too many pies. They want money off everybody for everything. Not content with having a monopoly on the Gas Competency, they want a slice of everybody else too.

Worst of all one of those other trades is plumbing which CORGI open to non-gas plumbers and issue 'CORGI Plumbing' card. Most if not nearly all laymen and many professionals including those in the building trade regularly refer to gas engineers as plumbers. And all at a time where CORGI maintain that another gas reg body will cause public confusion.

Nixt said:
Worst of all one of those other trades is plumbing which CORGI open to non-gas plumbers and issue 'CORGI Plumbing' card. Most if not nearly all laymen and many professionals including those in the building trade regularly refer to gas engineers as plumbers. And all at a time where CORGI maintain that another gas reg body will cause public confusion.

Get real and wakey wakey they are the new BBC they can do what they please they are a corparation and what are you ,, a nobody just another peice of fodder. Grow up and stop moaning, you will do has your told

Remember we are all just sheep baaa baa black sheep have you any money some for the vat man and the little corgi dog who lives down the lane.

Sponsored Links
grey id cards to all their gas installers and on the card it is stating that they are not competant to carry out gas work.

EH? That's not fair, they've left me out.

Back