Are Corgi trying to kill...

Never been asked for mine, showed it to lots of people and explained about areas of gas to work in, NOBODY seems to know about the card or about elements, they think just being registered means you can work on anything, IT'S ALL A BIG CON AND WERE ALL PAYING FOR IT.

Sponsored Links
"Dear CORGI,
None of my customers will let me give your their details. They all suspect that you're going to use the information to launch some sort of maintenance scheme so they don't trust you any more.
When I tell them I'm supposed to charge them and send money to CORGI with their information, they realise the scam is in the open so expect to see CORGI on "Rogue Traders".

It is a pity that you are undermining the credibility of an entire body of trained and qualified engineers by your public display of incompetence."

Reckon I'll get an answer?

oh how they think these things out nice isnt it now how much will it be 70 quid for a cooker certificate on top of the install price
or is it less who knows
CORGI is a toothless mongrel with a gift for making money why cant they just (ban all sheds ) nothing personall there B.A.S from sellling gas appliances ?
WOOF WOOF
i know loads of fitters that will not be charging for this CORGI certificate but will instead inform corgi of the nature of the work undertaken then let corgi collect from the customer :LOL:
all rules complied with stuff them huh
and CHRISR that is a very nicely thought of letter to send ? r u a solicitor per chance or just used to litigation :eek:

on an errr darker side they say this is one way of checking work done by reg installers as CORGI can pick what to look at as they will have all the relevant details at hand no doubt they will throw that on in as there ace also the sheds are meant to ( in the future) log and inform corgi of any gas appliance sold and to whom thereby making it easier to see who is installing what :LOL: hehe and this is going to work

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back