Are room Thermostats mandatory?

The easiest and most common way other than a room stat. Is a boiler flow switch As the last trv closes there is no flow so the boiler switches off as does the pump as is fitted on some suprimas, baxi solo /megaflo .
There are far more expensive and complcated ways of controlling each and every room.

hadn't I already said that;

Baxi solo he for example has a flow switch as an interlock so no roomstat reqd although I would recommend one.

Sponsored Links
The woman has to be a common prostitute to commit the offence so posh ones do not break the law :LOL:

Pete

Dangermouth.
I Dont usually give your replies to others any time as it is usually the usuall drivel about BG being ****e and to say it is boring is an understatement.

Its good to see you are starting to use this forum for what it is actuallty meant for...Giving people advice.

But if you would recommend a room stat for a baxi soloHe when it is set up for use with full trvs and boiler using the flow switch as an interlock then this is wrong advice as per MI.
keep trying though its nice to see ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back