Are we THIS stupid?

Eddie M said:
WoodYouLike said:
joe-90 said:
If there was nothing that became a something - that proves God too. Nothing is the absence of something.

No don't agree, only proofs that there was something all along.

"all along" assumes that time exists, one of the tenets of big bang theory is there was no time prior to the big bang.

If you read one of the books of Asimov, (don't remember the title) he theorises on positive and negative universums (universa?), creating the big bang by 'spilling' energy from one to another.
Interesting thought

Sponsored Links
Eddie M said:
WoodYouLike said:
joe-90 said:
If there was nothing that became a something - that proves God too. Nothing is the absence of something.

No don't agree, only proofs that there was something all along.

"all along" assumes that time exists, one of the tenets of big bang theory is there was no time prior to the big bang.

Then what happened to kick-start the clock? I'll call it 'The hand of God'. What will you call it?

joe

It's called causality, do a search on the inter-web, see if you believe it.

Sponsored Links
Eddie M said:

Call it whatever you like. It matters not.

joe

joe-90 said:
Eddie M said:

joe

Highly open and enquiring then :D Is that a I'm right they're wrong fingers in ears, I can't hear you type response :?:

Eddie M said:
joe-90 said:
Eddie M said:

joe

Highly open and enquiring then :D Is that a I'm right they're wrong fingers in ears, I can't hear you type response :?:

A rose by any other name is still a rose. The actions of God by any other name...................

joe

Gaz the Cab said:
More than half the British population does not accept the theory of evolution, according to a survey

Whats wrong with that, for me the above says it all "THEORY OF EVOLUTION", and it is just that just a THEORY. :evil:

So what do you think happened then

Eddie M said:
I'll take that as a yes then. :eek:

Take what as a 'yes'? Science has no answers to what happened before the Big Bang. That's where science starts.

joe

WoodYouLike said:
joe-90 said:
Eddie M said:
I'll take that as a yes then. :eek:

Take what as a 'yes'? Science has no answers to what happened before the Big Bang. That's where science starts.

Says who?

I do agree with Joe on that.

Science has shaved the Big Bang theory down to the millionth of a second after it, but has no notion of what came before it, other than to say the big bang created space and time so there was nothing before it

Not that that has anything to do with God, who plainly only exists in the minds of human beings

I agree Pickles.
So science has an answer: big bang started the univers, what was before is the great unknown (or not yet found out, which is different, like was there no gravity before it was discovered?)

WoodYouLike said:
I agree Pickles.
So science has an answer: big bang started the univers, what was before is the great unknown (or not yet found out, which is different, like was there no gravity before it was discovered?)

According to the theory, there is no before.

Sponsored Links
Back