Arghh on a friday/Sat ! Need old 2.5 white can anyone help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Been doing work on my house for over a year.

Only discovered today that I have not left enough cable over for the spare rooms main link to the up stairs ring.

Long story as to why I left it so long, but could really do with avoiding having to use the new colours.

At this late stage in the game, does anyone know where I could pick some up from

I've already checked all the normal places like the back of B&Q and older merchants.

The only place left is the back of a spakys van no doubt

TLC list some, but I phoned their enfield branch and nothing..

Sponsored Links
a quick search for "twin earth red black" on ebay will uncover what you are looking for [at a premium though!].

i wouldn't worry too much about getting red/black cable. even if you finish the current job in red/black sooner or later the installation is going to end up with some brown/blue cable in it.

aswell as new colours came out before part P, so they cant be used as proof the work was done after jan 2005

Sponsored Links
freestyle said:
At this late stage in the game, does anyone know where I could pick some up from

I really don't understand why you're so keen for it, but I have a part reel if you're interested.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back