Argument thread.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Got to Newlyn, not as many pubs as we thought, well, there were, but they were Gastro type places, more restaurant than pub. Anyway, found the main cafe and waited outside for a waitress, table for 7?, sorry we're full. Went to the nearest pub (The Swordfish) and ordered up 7 pints of a local ale, we told the landlady about our lack of breakfast and she told us to go back over to the cafe, order the breakfasts and have them delivered to the pub, tell them Sarah sent you. What a great pub, had a few pints in there and enjoyed the company of the delightful staff, then went to a spit and sawdust pub a few doors down, chatted to a few fishermen (all Irish), couple of pints and that was Newlyn really, thought there would be more 'real' pubs.
So, a bus back along the front to the Yacht Inn, one in there and then a short walk up the road to the Dock Inn for a pint of 'Spingo'.
Spingos brewed round the back of a pub in Helford, originally in a bathtub I'm told, used to be about 8%abv but 5% now, unusual to find it outside of Helford.
Short taxi ride to the Station and a quick pint there before catching the train home. Couple of pints in the local, home now.

Nope, give or take a day or two - 12 months, I always put it in as soon as I can to get a 13 month, just in case I have missed anything when I do the pre-MOT during the weeks before.
Harry, if it's within a day or two of your old ticket expiring, that's all you will get on your new one - a day or two. There is no way you can have an mot done within a day or two of the old one expiring and get a 13 month MOT. No way at all.

Blimey was noseall supporting the
UK / England :eek::eek:

blimey :eek:
Blimey, does nosey support all good things about the UK - yes blimey.

Blimey, does nosey criticise all the bad stuff happening to the UK presently (Brexit poo) - yes.

Blimey, does nosey think the forum has its fair share of lying, hating xenophobes and will continue to call them out - yes

Blimey, nosey must love the UK in that case, blimey.

Anyhoo, this is the good news thread, go back to your 'The French' thread if you want to spout your hatred.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back