Ariston a1400swd need help

ead

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i have a ariston a1400swd

i have 2 function buttons constantly flashing with the on-off door lock led flashing. we have done the basics
water supply OK, inlet filter clean, drain hose not blocked or kinked, pump not blocked

when the buttons are flashing they seem to flash 16 times a short pause and then starts flashing again

any ideas what my problems is?

Sponsored Links
16 is not a error code could it be 15. Did u unplug it for 2 mins when does it error straight away after 30 mins etc.

thanks for the reply i have unplugged it for for more than 10 mins before plugging back in all the function lights stay lit for a while before going off i then press the on-off button and they start flashing straight away

Have a read of the sticky at the top last page posted by me it's a like to a well known fault with a c 17 cap on the pcb cost pennies from rs / maplins.

Sponsored Links
many thanks rocks we replaced the c 17 cap on the pcb and all is working best 42p hubby's ever spent :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back