ariston micro genius 11

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
im having problems getting constant hot water through a mira 415 mixer valve This has only happened since fitting an ariston micro genius Both companys blame each others pruducts this doesnt make my shower run smooth :( stepped modulation! full modulation !!! All i want is constant hot water.

Sponsored Links
Cold showers are for public school boys!!! leave the jokes to the comedians :evil:

Could be the C water pressure to the combi is too low or flow restricted. Ever had them measured?

Sponsored Links
pipework was the same as old combi and no flow restriction found Have turned water temp down on boiler and replaced cartridge on shower Mira tech support they have never made a therm valve for a stepped modulating boiler ariston gave me aqualisa as their choice Would this be the solution :?:

Hard to say - you have a fault! Measure the C water pressure to the combi, and the flow at say the garden tap. You'll need to get hold of a pressure gauge for the tap water. £10 or borrow one.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back