Ariston WD1200 waser dryer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone help please. I have an Ariston washer dryer model WD1200 that won't spin after emptying nor turn during washing cycle. I have checked the pump,pressure switch and motor brushes. Any other ideas ??

Sponsored Links
hi
its almost certainly the module .the circuit board that sits at the back left hand side when looking at the machine with the back panel off.sometimes its just a dry joint or burnt contact where the connectors clip on.pull the wires off and look at the board connectors for burnt solder joints
hope this helps

jonniemer said:
hi
its almost certainly the module .the circuit board that sits at the back left hand side when looking at the machine with the back panel off.sometimes its just a dry joint or burnt contact where the connectors clip on.pull the wires off and look at the board connectors for burnt solder joints
hope this helps

Thanks for your help I will try it tomorrow

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back