armed forces day

Sponsored Links
Met are on the same level as the MOD who , @ the start of the conflict said - We do not consider that ( mines etc. )will become a major issue :rolleyes: What book on Warfare were they studying :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Met are on the same level as the MOD who , @ the start of the conflict said - We do not consider that ( mines etc. )will become a major issue :rolleyes: What book on Warfare were they studying :rolleyes:
when we went in2 afghanistan john reid said he didnt think shot wld b fired,300th soldier died this wk,RIP all those who lost their lives

Could we leave txt speak for use on mobile phones only?
I hate to see the english language used in this appalling manner. :mad:

Mines have not been an issue? :confused:

Could we leave txt speak for use on mobile phones only?
I hate to see the english language used in this appalling manner. :mad:

I'm guessing that he was on a mobile phone at the time of writing, as he clearly says he is on his way to Trafalgar square.

May I suggest that all those who are going to watch the England / Germany game tomorrow, have a few beers and hopefully see England win take a moment out before the game to remember those lads and lasses who will never see them play again. Think also of those that have come home with any kind of injury, not just those with severe injuries. These people go to work each day knowing they may not come home to loved ones. We, on the other hand, go to work taking it for granted that we will be coming home each night.
May the God each soldier believes in keep him/her safe from harm and bring them back to their family and friends.

With regards to the text speak, I agree, keep it to phones. Bear in mind, for the cost of one text you are allowed about 160 characters including spaces/symbols etc so there is often no need to keep it short.

Enjoy the game tomorrow.

May I suggest that all those who are going to watch the England / Germany game tomorrow, have a few beers and hopefully see England win take a moment out before the game to remember those lads and lasses who will never see them play again. Think also of those that have come home with any kind of injury, not just those with severe injuries. These people go to work each day knowing they may not come home to loved ones. We, on the other hand, go to work taking it for granted that we will be coming home each night.
May the God each soldier believes in keep him/her safe from harm and bring them back to their family and friends.

With regards to the text speak, I agree, keep it to phones. Bear in mind, for the cost of one text you are allowed about 160 characters including spaces/symbols etc so there is often no need to keep it short.

Enjoy the game tomorrow.
Thx m8

I was on my telephone sending the post and was about to get off my train. I was trying to get a message on before the train pulled into the station.

My apologies to anyone offended by my text typing

Sponsored Links
Back