Armed robber in betting shop dies at the scene!

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Suffocated after being held down with his gas mask still on. lol.

That's my neck of the woods, born & bred, until my dad got posted to Bonny Scotland when i was 7yrs old.

Is it to much to wish for that the individual was an illegal immi..

Thought that was quite funny to be honest. The Twonk.

I thought I'd share this I've read elsewhere:

Sent to me by my brother from the newspaper The West Australian-

An SAS trooper collecting toys for children was stabbed when he helped to stop a suspected shoplifter in East Perth. The Toys R Us store manager told The West Australian that a man was seen by surveillance cameras last Friday putting a laptop under his jacket

When confronted the man became irate, knocked down an employee, pulled out a knife and ran towards the door. Outside were four SAS troopers collecting toys for the "Toys For Tots" appeal. Smith said the troopers stopped the man but he stabbed one of them in the back, fortunately the cut was not serious.

The suspect however was transported by ambulance to the Royal Perth Hospital with two broken arms, a broken leg, suspected broken ribs, multiple cuts and bruises, a broken nose and jaw. Injuries he allegedly sustained after tripping while trying to escape after the stabbing.

In a statement to police one of the troopers said "He was a clumsy *******"

Its very easy to judge, what if the guy was absolutely at his wits end who was desperate didn't know what else to do, it was the first time he'd he done anything like it and it was an air gun. needed money for food rent who knows

Did he get what he deserved then ?

Sponsored Links
Back