askoll circ pump.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am looking for a circulation pump for a Whirlpool dishwasher.
It is a Generation 2000 dishwasher model G2PDWI.
I gave whirlpool all the details and they sent me a Ceset motor.
I phoned them and explained there was not a Ceset motor on the dishwasher but an Askoll pump (like a drain pump only bigger), she sent out a replacement and when it came it was another Ceset motor.
The following details are off the label on the pump :
Askoll
Mod . M 95
Art . 295106
Cod . 461972474391
230/240 Vac 50 Hz
0, 70 A Cl . F

I have had no joy with Whirlpool so if anyone knows where I can get a pump or any other info, I would appreciate it

Sponsored Links
Due to problems with the Askoll pump it is replaced with the ceset pump.
Just take the old one out, fit the ceset. There should have been a couple of bolts with it to bolt it to the rear of the cabinet where the two pieces of metal slot through.
If you really want an Askoll pump I've got two of them here.

Funny how no one at Whirlpool could tell me that.
I'll look at the ceset but as I recall the fixture seemed completely differant.
Anyway, thanks I keep you in mind should I require the Askoll.

The fixture is different, but if you look at the back panel of the machine at the bottom you'll see two slots and a bolt hole. Thats where the ceset fits in.
The ports are in the same postion and the hoses are the same size.
To get the hoses and clips off, put a small terminal screwdriver into the crimped part and "waggle" it. You don't need to open the clip fully, just a tiny bit. Pull the hose off keeping the clip whole. Push it onto the new pump and use a pair of miniature end cutters to "nip" the crimp up again. A little care so that you don't cut through is required. Normal jubilee clips are too big to fit.
Easiest way to change the pump is to remove the lower front panel, lie the machine over onto it's left hand side on top of some towels. Remove the base panel and it's a simple job to change over.

Sponsored Links
yes you were right.
I have used the one whirlpool supplied me.
It was quite simple actually, thanks for the help.

Sleepyhead,

Have you still got the Askoll Pump Model M95 you mentioned in your post above ?

If you have can you please drop me an email at [email protected]

Thanks

Yunus

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back