Aspes Ideal 2VA-141P Dishwasher

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We have an Aspes Ideal 2VA-141P dishwasher. It started tripping the electrics part way through the cycle. However, I found the plug had been damaged, replaced it, and it now works without tripping.

However, we then noticed that the red light on the front stayed on all the time, even when the off switch is in the off position. Only way to extinguish the the light was to open the washer door.

Unfortunately we have lost the instruction manual so don't know what the red light means. Unlike many machines it is the only light.

We then realised that we haven't topped up the salt for a long time. I topped it up and the light stayed off when I shut the door.

It seems that the light staying on indicates the salt needs replenishing but can anyone confirm this, just in case it was a coincidence and the light means something else?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back