Astra Zeneca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
The rather obvious point is that you were more likely to run over / otherwise harmed on your way to the vaccination center than you were receiving the vaccine, what ever variant you were given.
For once, I agree with you

The other problem is just like dying. people do. Same with people getting clots. Even younger people which made the decision to stop using it on these harder. They chose to do that despite vague evidence.

Perhaps the biggest problem with it was that the effects did not last as long as others. The zero profit aspect is likely to have had it's attractions as well.

The other problem is just like dying. people do. Same with people getting clots. Even younger people which made the decision to stop using it on these harder. They chose to do that despite vague evidence.

Perhaps the biggest problem with it was that the effects did not last as long as others. The zero profit aspect is likely to have had it's attractions as well.

:oops:

Sponsored Links
Glad plenty of people were kept well enough to work, pay taxes, and provide the funds to help the (vanishingly small) number of those adversely affected
Most of those took unnecessary multiple jabs and helped put almost $100bn into big pharma's pockets ;)

Compared to the millions the covid vaccine has saved
Could you point to control group studies that prove this random figure rather than a hypothesis?

How many millions are you talking about?

Most of those took unnecessary multiple jabs and helped put almost $100bn into big pharma's pockets ;)
I played my part. Still living. Both Mrs Mottie and I haven't ever caught it. I know two people that still have brain and lung problems after catching it before the vaccine was available.

I had it twice after vaccination - mildest cold I ever had. Lost my sense of taste for a week.

But this claim is about proving a product was defective and harmful and that AZ failed to inform the “consumer”.

Absolutely no clue either. The words are English and there is atleast one constructed sentence, but that is as far as I can get.
If you can't gather that people get clots and also die before the jabs were used from the post afraid I feel sorry for you.
It makes saying that either were due to the jabs far more difficult especially given the numbers that have had them with no detrimental effect.

I played my part. Still living. Both Mrs Mottie and I haven't ever caught it. I know two people that still have brain and lung problems after catching it before the vaccine was available.
I played my part in not having a single jab. Still living. Never caught it as far as I know...

I don't know anyone who died from it, or who got seriously ill from it...

Many of whom didn't have the jabs either...

Anecdotal evidence, and hence why there should have been a proper control groups analysis as is done with other jabs!

That would be nonsense.
It's pointless arguing with people who take the view of the trials as they do. They even ignore how other vaccines have been tested. They hear hey the covid ones arrived too quickly and ignore the fact that it often take a long time to find a suitable vaccine. The covid ones were designed. A much faster process. Some of the technology has been around for a long time. The missing part was the carrier. There was a breakthrough on that before covid arrived. If that hadn't happened and the consequences of it's effects hadn't been considered there would have been no point in trying to develop them. Az a little different - a modified virus that is harmless to humans. The famous spike protein added. The aspect that covid virus contain so the immune system gets to work - eventually. The jabs give that a head start so outcomes are better as the immune system will recognise it immediately.

Any point in me posting that for certain types of doubters to read - no. They remain stuck in a rut concerning their own theories. LOL Not uncommon in a number of areas.

yep perfectly safe .This advanced process of fast tracking vaccines with the new technology just look at how many new vaccines there has been in the past 4 years as a result of it
There is ?
oh and then there is ?
not forgetting ?
Oh yeah none in the proceeding 4 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back